This has to stop...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
:foreheadsmack:

That Iszy has such an attitude. She'll just do whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

She sure is making her point clear about how she feels about Pristinebeing in the house. She wants to make sure EVERY one/bunknows that there's a price to pay when you make a decision and don'tinclude her.

:no:

-Carolyn
We all know what's going on here. :disgust:

I just bought those hay racks for them over the weekend. :rofl:

Oh Lissa, i hear you on this one. cept Kweli, saves all her poops for when she's running around on my BED!

lol

Nicole

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Lissa, why don't you try to put some hay near the litterbox. All of our Bunnies love to eat hay when they are in thelitter box. Just a suggestion.

Good Luck

Soooska

This is a great idea and it works! My fosters learned to usetheir boxes this way. Hang a hay rack beside//in front of thebox and keep it full.Sooska's idea really works.

:rofl: You haven't seen the mess my territorial rabbits make!

Ed

That has happened to us as well. When we gotpolly, he would use the litter box well. But if you put him out to runin the hallway The poops fly. The whole hallway is covered in poops in20 minutes. Its the same hallway our quincee bun runs in.

I dont think you can stop it without moving her... :no:

Oh my, it reminds me of when my bunnies werebabies and pooped everywhere they went. The putting hay near litterboxshould be a good solution.

samandshawn wrote:
LOL gosh what a mess, you wound think that bun had a sorebum he he. i hope you can get it sorted looks like everyone have givengreat ideas
Hahaha!

hee hee

Oh Lissa, that picture totally makes my day every timeI seeit. It makes me laugh every time cause I know the frustrationand that's such a good picture of it!!

Good luck with the poop control!

:bunnydance:. . . . . . ....... . . . . ..... ... . ... .. .. ....... . . .

Maybe she is trying to figure out how to playmarbles with her poo! Try making a circle for her to use forplaying marbles.

Ed

edwinf8936 wrote:
Maybe she is trying to figure out how to play marbles withher poo! Try making a circle for her to use for playingmarbles.

Ed
:rofl:

Apparently, youhave a bunnypinata`....
easter-bunny-pinata-ps430.jpg

http://images.favoritepinatas.com/pinatas/w280/easter-bunny-pinata-ps430.jpg

:rofl:

Another thing you might try is adding an extralitter box on the other end of the cage. I have one in each of mybunnies cages and one that I put out for when they are out playing... Iwas having the same issues with nadia, except she was on the rugs so itwas more of a pain to clean up. I added an extra litter pan and theproblems have seemed to stop. Other than that I dont know what to tellyou but keep your chin up and walk carefully LOL.

I totaly understand your frustration!My two rabbits are exactly the same. They think the litterbox is just a great toy to climb into and dig and kick until all thelitter has been spread across the room. When I gave them freerunin the living room one of them took to only peeing on thesofa so it wasn't even like she couldn't learn to control herself, shejust chose the wrong place!

Latest posts

Back