Things that are really ANNOYING!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma.L

Reaction score
hello! If u find anything annoying in ur life, any person, any thing, u can just write it here. Ill go 1st.

My friend will not stop copying me, I cant stand people copying me. It is so annoying! She acts the same as me, she draws the same as me and she even this summer got her hair braided the same as me! what about u????

Actually, I find the off topic threads okay, everybody likes to rant every once in awhile. :)

But you know what I find annoying? When ONE POSTER comes here under three different names and makes these types of posts INCESSANTLY. :mad:

(You don't know what that means, 'Emma/Cheese/Diamond? Look it up. Do something productive with your time for a change).

This is a very nice forum, we'revery tolerant when it comes to TROLLS :duck:as evidenced by allowing this person to behere under her two OTHER names. But I think our patience is pretty much stretched as far as it's going to go.

:grumpy

I was only tryin 2 b nice 2 people i dont even no wat u mean :(:(:(:(im sry if i got u angry in some way.....

fine pipp, i dont even understand wat ur sayin nd i dont wanna make anyone angry here so i think im just gunna quit this website nd never leave anyother comments im sry

brimmhere wrote:
People who complain non stop are very annoying to me! :bunnydance:
Awww, really?? I love complaining! Complaining can get very creative. :)

(Personally, I make it an artform!)

sas (who loves her whine and cheese!) :sunshine:

Emma.L wrote:
I was only tryin 2 b nice 2 people i dont even no wat u mean :(:(:(:(im sry if i got u angry in some way.....
Well, at least just use one screen name. Stick with Emma. (And just don't go overboard with the posts, you'll be fine, okay?)

sas

Pipp wrote:
brimmhere wrote:
People who complain non stop are very annoying to me! :bunnydance:
Awww, really?? I love complaining! Complaining can get very creative. :)

(Personally, I make it an artform!)

sas (who loves her whine and cheese!) :sunshine:
By complaining~~ Person has the best job in the world but complains allllllllllll the time, Has everything in the world but Complains I dont have enough , Man those things soooooooooooo annoy me lmbo

People who can't drive.

People who eat and drive at the same time.

Women putting makeup on when they are driving.

Do you get the picture.

Soooska:apollo:

Brother talking on the phone late, not letting me sleep andI can hear everyword of his stupid conversation.I get very angry when I'm cranky :D.

Things you neglected to handle coming back and biting you in the....well, you get the picture!

I hate most of all repitition....I HATE when I have to repeat myself (enough so that I will say something at least slightly different), can't stand repititious noises (like tapping pencils on a desk, etc.), and don't even like repititious SONGS!! I really hate it...and have all my life. It's something I can honestly say I hate with a passion! Lol!!

Another pet peeve...someone moving something of mine to another location. I think this stems from the fact that I have very bad eyesight (enough that I can't recognize people, and can't find my own glasses), and go mostly by habit of putting certain things in certain places. I can find things quite well by touch and instinct, but if my things get moved, I snap! Lol...

Hmm...what else...bright sunlight...yeah, hurts the heck outta my eyes. I've got incredibly light-sensitive eyes, and have always had to wear sunglasses when I step out of the house, no mattter how gray the sky is. In fact, I got contacts recently so I could get BETTER sunglasses! Lol...

So, those are mine. :D

Oh, hehe, thought of another one...people trying to talk to me while I'm trying to read or write something. I just can't maintain my concentration, and get completely lost with what I'm doing when that happens. I've always found it a bit rude of people to do that...my first thought is, "do you not see the book in my hand, or that I'm occupied?" Is that crazy?

Boy, I must sound PICKY!! LOL!!

Maherwoman, you must be my long-lost sister! You sound just like me!

I was legally blind in both eyes until I had Lasik surgery in March.

Repetitive noises make me insane, too - like nails on a chalk board!

maherwoman wrote:
Things you neglected to handle coming back and biting you in the....well, you get the picture!

I hate most of all repitition....I HATE when I have to repeat myself (enough so that I will say something at least slightly different), can't stand repititious noises (like tapping pencils on a desk, etc.), and don't even like repititious SONGS!! I really hate it...and have all my life. It's something I can honestly say I hate with a passion! Lol!!

Oh, hehe, thought of another one...people trying to talk to me while I'm trying to read or write something. I just can't maintain my concentration, and get completely lost with what I'm doing when that happens. I've always found it a bit rude of people to do that...my first thought is, "do you not see the book in my hand, or that I'm occupied?" Is that crazy?
I'm the same way, if I say something and somebody says "What did you say?" I quickly say "nothing/never mind" because I hate to repeat myself.

The thing about the book/writing---EXACTLY how I feel! I start to get *very* grouchy if I'm reading and people keep talking to me:mad:. I start rolling my eyes and mumbling for answers in hopes they get the point.

Another thing that i've encountered lately is people who get really POed for no reason. Yesterday my friend started thrashing his bike around and threw it onto the middle of the road taking up a whole LANE. He just sat in the ditch cussing people out that drove by really slow. I narrowed my eyes at him and went and got his stupid bike off the road and threw it in the ditch so the poor people driving by didn't have to fall victim to his mad-man behavior!

Ellie

Hey, nice to know I'm not alone in those things. When I write it all down, I feel like I'm so picky!! Lol...

Bramble Briar...wow, your friend must have been quite grumpy that day!! Yeah, it's annoying to me, too, when people fly off the handle for no apparent reason. Most of the time, they're just hungry...but if that's not the case, then I guess they just felt like being out-of-control for a bit! Lol...

The thing I find annoying is when somebody takes my stuff and does not return it or does not take proper care of it. I just hate somebody borrowing my clothes, but I am trying to work on that.:)
People telling me what to do all the time.

I hate them twin buggies/strollers that seat two babies side by side. But the most of all I HATE them in realy small shops! They take up so much room!

I hate the sound of people biting into ice lollies. Arent ice lollies meant to be for sucking? not biting.

I also hate the way my dog growls at me when ever I stroke her:(I only want to give her some love, so stuff her lol.

I also have a friend who always copies me, I cant stand it. She buys the same clothes as me, she left college half way through the year like me, and then desided to go back again the year after like me.

Once it really got to me, so I told her that I wanted my nose pierced ( I didnt really) Litterally the next day she got her nose pierced and asked me when I was gettin mine done. When I said 'err actually ive gone off the idea' her face was a picture. She went so much trouble asking her mum to get it done. It was so funny. :D

Latest posts

Back