Things can happen so quickly :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbgrl20

Reaction score
Yesterday night my boyfriend and I were watch shaggy dog at my apartment and then he gets a call. It is his aunt telling him that his mom fell ill and had to be taken to the hospital and have surgery done:shock: The worse part is, his mom and his brother are in mexico for vacation, so she has to be treated there!

My poor boyfriend:( Him and his dad were frantically trying to find airline tickets to fly out that night, but they couldn't leave b/c one of his sisters was a knotts berry farm, but finally we left and went to the nearest airport, they luckily found a flight that was close to their destination.

It is so weird how things just happen so quickly and next thing you know your bf is in Mex. I feel so bad for all the family having to wait around and not all of them being able to go and see her:cry1

His mom is doing ok after the sx, in a week she'll be able to come back to the states and hopefully get more and better treatment here

So please send your thoughts and prayers to her for a fast recovery!:pray:

Sending my thoughts and prayers.:rose:I know how fast things can change and go from good to bad or bad to worse. I hope she comes back soon and gets better fast!

I wish they could. They said she can't travel for a week! so hopefully all goes smoothly. I just worry, with it being in mexico, I mean I'm sure they have a few good dr, but I just feel better about it if she was here

I really hope that she gets better and I will say a prayer, things happen when we least expect, sometimes there gd and sometimes they arnt. But luckily we all have friends that give us support at these times. I hope she gets better and thatthere whole family arrives home safe and sound to the states.

Latest posts

Back