They've started bonding I think ^^

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet23

Reaction score
I took them on their first bunny date, in the bathtub, and I think it went rather well :). He did hump her for a while, about 5 min, and they did some circling thing where they would follow each other's butts in between humpings, lol. Then they flopped beside each other for a while. I went and grabbed my camera, he did some more humping, they rested, and all is well for now I think.

DSCF0751.jpg

DSCF0749.jpg

Keep them in their separate cages at night and when you are away for now.

It is a good idea to have several bonding sessionswhile increasing the time they aretogether. When you are confident they can stay together, and have no problems, then they can be housed together.

update: well i tried putting them in the tub again, they decided they were gunna nip and pull each other's hair out, and basically physically argue, not cool. i kept seperating them to make them calm down a bit, then they would lay beside each other for a few minutes, then fight for a minute, me seperate them to either side of the tub, then push them together and they lay down beside each other againfor a bit, and this repeated for another 2 times about. after this they went back in their enclosures which are side by side. Honestly i think Jezz is interested in bonding with Martie, but Martie doesn't seem to be as interested right now. Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back