They're here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionBunn

Reaction score
We went for the bunnies today. Picked up a couple new toys along the way and a grass mat to lay on. Seem comfortable already. Chillin' in their hutch hideout. Eating hay and drinking water.

image.jpg

I'm related to Clyde Barrow! Hes my great great+ uncle. I like that name! :) congrats on the new buns they have a nice setup

yay!! thanks so much ! keep me updated on them!! R u naming them after mine!! yay!! she said they were sweet bunnies!! I hope they are!!

They seem to do okay being held. It's getting used to us and a new environment that takes time. The male is calmer but he's also neutered. Saw them drinking and eating hay. They gave me plenty of stuff. The kids were sad to see them go. I think my husband likes bunny or Bonnie and cliyed.
Katie: that's cool your're related to him.

Cute buns & I love the names, Bonnie/Bunnie & Clyde! Congratulations!

Trying to offer treats but not into it. A little bit at a time. Forgot to ask my husband if they ate any romaine. They're happy with pellets and hay. Maybe they'll come around. They're a little skittish but it could be being in a new home and whatnot. Held bunny today. Clyde's a little harder to get. That's the latest.

Bunny and Clyde are doing great. I like just watching them interact. Bunny cleans Clyde. Just adorable. They ate some fresh apple. It was funny because bunny got to it first and Clyde took it Then bunny took it back. He did get his own piece. They're so neat. Also ate a little bit of romaine. Give it time they'll be spoiled too.

image.jpg

Oh yeah and they like the carpet mat. Hate the wire part so this helps. Keeping an eye on them chewing it, so far so good.

Latest posts

Back