They're growing up

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
:(You guys, it just hit me how fastMocha and Spice are growing up! It seems like just yesterday that Ifirst brought tiny baby Mocha home or held that little baby Spice whenhe still looked like a little hairless mouse. But in reality, Spiceturned a year and 5 months old yesterday and Mocha will be a year and ahald tomorrow.

They grow up so fast! :(

I know what you mean, Laura. I can'tbelieve that Tuck's is three and 1/2 and Fauna is 5. I trynot to think of it that much, especially considering that manypurebreds don't make it much past6.

I just can't think about that now,but just appreciateevery dayI have with them.

-Carolyn

Wow! I didnt know Fauna was getting upthere. Dont worry Caro, with the love you give them I thinkthey will stick around as long as they can!

I know how you feel tho, Guin is 3 1/2 too.

I am hopefull tho, my first bunny was with me for 9 years... (and at least 4 with a previous bun)

As I cuddle the imp Gir, I remember when Guinevere was ababy. I cant believe people didnt want her! Theywent for lops like Sebastian :p But I got the sweetest bun inGuin.

Get out that camera Carolyn and everyone else. Take as manypictures as you can stomach =) I wish I had more pictures ofFluff.

Latest posts

Back