They Make A Noise?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elliot

& Carole
Reaction score
Who knew! I have never had a bunny that made a noise. Is this normal? I just came in and gave him a small bit of fruit, turned around to type, and he made a noise. It sounded like he was copying my aracari.:singing:

I know it means they are annoyed when they grunt, but when Harvey does it it is sooo cute that I have to giggle.

He also does the snorting and honking which are his happy noises. Those also make me giggle.

Hmm..I guess you could have called it a squeak.Very cute and funny.Thanks for the replies.:)

My bunny squeaks very softly when he gets all up in my face and I love it. He fell asleep next to me last night and right before he drifted off he made this type of grunt/humming noise I've never heard of before. It was adorable. I'm not sure what it meant though.

He always growls when I give him food because he is always hungry. He never turns down anything! He's very possessive over his food, especially if you put your hand in the cage when you feed him. I learned the hard way.

My boy grunts alll the time. When he's playing with his toys, running around, wanting pats... gruntgruntgrunt.
He's actually quieter when he's unhappy haha

This is great. It sounds like everyone here has very happy bunnies.:happybunny:
That makes Elliot and I happy. :weee:

Umm...Elliot has been making some other interesting sounds today. And I do not think it has anything to do with vocalization....:censored2::yeahthat::bunnydance:

I've heard grunts and purrs. I've only heard one hiss and that was from Kreacher sitting on my lap. I guess he didn't like me correcting him so he thumped and hissed at me. Completely shocked me. But after telling him that was not nice, I've never heard it again. lol

K:)

Scone used to give little soft oinks when he did his bunny dance of love around me. Natasha has never vocalized at all - but boy, can that bunny thump!

Ripley honks and I've gone to calling his "Goosey" half the time because he sounds kind of like a goose. Who knows what he thinks of the name.. :happybunny:

my Skelly squeaks and grunts and sighs a lot, and my girly She-Ra, well, she is the LOUDEST bunny i have EVER had, u can hear her all thru out the house, she makes angry chicken noises, happy chicken noises, she growls, she honks, she pretty much narrates her own existence......i never worry what she is thinking or feeling cause she is sure to let us know!

Panda growled today for the first time, because I was sweeping up the pellets decorations he so kindly decided to leave around his cage.

It was pretty funny, i think he thinks the broom is an evil invader trying to steal his home. First he growled at the broom, and then he ran around the corner and growled at it again from a safe distance! Hahaha!

He also makes a this dramatic whimper or sigh sometimes when I pick him up, as if to say ``OH, the terrible things you humans do to me! ``

what a drama king!

Latest posts

Back