These cheered me up....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mouse_chalk wrote:
cheryl wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
LOL! That's one of my favorites too! It really looks as if someone defected! LOL!

cheryl wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
polly wrote:
lmbo i love the jedi gone over to the dark side
If I'm not mistaken, those are Cheryl's bunnies.
Yep they're my bunnies :)

LOL!

My Josie is a deserter lol
Cheryl, are they ALL your bunnies?!
Yeah....but that is an older picture though.......i can still remember when i took that picture.

I love the Marine Bunny one - the caption is perfect, gut this one made me really laugh out loud: - I love it!!

funny-pictures-bunny-porcupine-flavor.jpg

- I love it!!

The expressions on both are priceless!

Leaf, that's one of my favorites too!

Funny thing; Diesel licked Tony on the nose the other day - I told Tony "Oh, no, Tony, you has a flavor!" LOL!

The expressions (to me) are as follows:

Cute Bunny: Blech! You taste prickly.

Curmudgeonly Hedgehog: You licked me!?! Harumph!

Leaf wrote:
I love it!!

The expressions on both are priceless!

LadyBug wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
hay, Becca, i didn't know thay went to your house! that bun looks just like Dippy!
OMG It actually does :shock:Maybe they sneaked himout at night :biggrin2:

ha ha i love these, i love the dust bunny one, now why cant i find dust bunnies that look like that under my furniture,lol

ilovetoeatchocolate wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

This is BunBun. She was a 14 year old bunny who a girl on my rat forum rescued when Bun was 8 years old. She had her spayed and was a spoiled girl until she passed last year....

http://www.goosemoose.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,118/forum,rabbit/topic,4024174.0
Wow fourteen years old!
Wow! That's amazing!!! Bunnies just don't seem to age lol.... She doesn't look anywhere near that old in this picture, not even 8! :shock:

Latest posts

Back