Theres nothing wrong with his ears

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnieshaven

Reaction score
Hi guys :Dbelow pic is of Billy our Conti giant buck (at the time aged around 11 weeks) I am sure he must have over heard me and my hubby talking about extending his outside run , because true to form Billy justhad to make his thoughts known;)

BillyaskingHeymam_framed-1.jpg

Thanks guys for your nice comments about Billy , he is quite the star ;), he just loves the camera:D

The first below picture is obviously the one in this thread where he's stood on top of his hutch :)he gave me quite a shock the first time I saw him up there :cool:Billywas the first of the two Conti giants who have come to live with us this year. Before Billy and Beauty (Beauty is our 4 month old Conti doe) we had a dutch rabbit who passed on the begining of this year from old age :(and , I know you can never replace a pet but my love for animals is so great and missing Lewis (our old Dutch bun)so much I started searching for another rabbit to care for :)Thats when I came across the Continental Giant breed and that was it I was hooked.

Below pic is Billy at 3months old.

Youlookingatme-Billypicstakenon4thJ.jpg

And now Billy at 6 months of age (pic taken about a week ago) Billy's grand father was at one time one of the largest rabbits of his breed in the world :D Hopefully Billy has also inherited this gene and will pass it onto his own future offspring :DHe has a beautiful sweet nature :)as big as he is nowhe still remains the Big Softie he has always been .

Below photo is of Billynow aged6 months

BillyandBeauty17thSept2008027webres.jpg

And yes he still gets on top of his hutch lol

Sandy

LuvaBun wrote:
BillyandBeauty17thSept2008027webres.jpg

Oh, he looks so cuddly in this pic - all fluffy and soft :).

Are he and Beauty bonded? Oh, and any pics of Beauty :biggrin2:

Jan

Hi Jan :)Good morning (UK time 9.36am , thats precise ain't it
laugher.gif
yeah Billy is a big cuddley :)Will upload some pics of Beauty in another thread topic a.s.a.p. hopefully within the next day or two. Will PM you when I've done that incase you miss it.

God bless Jan , nice to meet you :D

Sandy

I'd have to squeeze him all day! Like a big teddy or something!
He looks like he's a big love-bug too! My Tony loves being held and petted.... I annoy him after awhile tho! :?

Latest posts

Back