There is a cat in the forum :-0

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Must_Love_Pets

Reaction score
ok so iam taking pictures of Thor and Talladega kept trying to get my attention like take pictures of me ma! So I said you want me to post your picture. He gave me a nod and a meow so I said I would.

Everyone, I would like for you to meet my Bengal "Talladega" and my rescue "Ricky Bobby"

2011-03-05121644.jpg

2011-03-05121722.jpg

upclosejacket.jpg

He loves his cardboard

photo.jpg

squinty.jpg

Ricky Bobby

2011-03-06164125.jpg

2011-03-06164138.jpg

Since this isn't about rabbits - I'm moving it to the off-topic forum.

Cute kitties!

I love Bengals! My friend has 2. They are really fun and so beautiful. Super high energy, always playing and stalking you. Hers even likes to play fetch :p

I'm so jealous -- I've wanted a Bengal for a while now. Cant afford one but they are sooo adorable and playful. He looks like a complete ham. :D so cute! I love the photos where it looks like hes in the office. :) Those are my fav. :)

I love cats. lol. It was my first pet so my true love!!

Awww i wuvs da kittehs! They look like they're just soaking up all the attention, lol. I wish I could get a bengal or a Sphynx, but being poor does not help :p

Omgosh! Your Bengal is GORGEOUS! Love Bengals :) Haven't had good luck with kitties around my dog, but I think I would do anything (aside from getting rid of my dog because she's my baby) to have a Bengal. They are so pretty! Your other kitty is cute too :)

Must_Love_Pets wrote:
ok so iam taking pictures of Thor and Talladega kept trying to get my attention like take pictures of me ma! So I said you want me to post your picture. He gave me a nod and a meow so I said I would.

He loves his cardboard

photo.jpg

LOL...I love this one!

Bengals are beautiful...so elegant.  I'd love to have one some day. Of course, so are tuxedo kitties; I'm partial to them as well, having been owned by one many years ago. ;)

Latest posts

Back