Their personalities shine through.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2snowbunnies

Reaction score
So I now find that although they look alike my little girls are very different.
Snowball has been out and about all morning.

But Little Snow Flake has been snoozing in the sun in her cage allmorning. She hasn't come out much at all, but then she'snewer here.

Snowflake is much more "quiet" and Snowball is an active bunn.

I am going to keep my eye on Flake. I need to make sure itsjust her personality and there isn't something botheringher.

haha sounds like my boys! One is lazy and sleeps all day while the other runs around getting into trouble.

Its funny how they may look alike but they each have their own personalities ;)

Yep, I know what you mean! When I openher cage door, my Flower is OUT and ready to play! She'llalso stay out for HOURS, even if to lay on the floor next tome. :)

Whereas, I have to coax my Maisie out. She prefers life inher home. She's really not very cage agressive (anymore), Ijust think she prefers her home. She does come out (as in,butt just outside the cage door) for love, but if my face isn'tnear her door, she's not comin' out! :)

I think bunny diversity is so cute! :D

Bunnies are such characters! I've only got one,who is very inquistive and bold - except for when she's not, that is.She isn't fazed by fireworks, but was petrified of the Christmas treeand lights and hid in her condo for a long time before she wasconvinced that they wouldn't eat her. Go figure! ;)

Latest posts

Back