The troublesome twosome

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pictures of Archie and Kick. I'm going to be fixing that loose cable in the background soon to put it in the cable protector. Just waiting for Archie to get off his soft fuzzy butt first. :)

outdoors4.jpg

outdoors3.jpg

outdoors2.jpg

Archie2.jpg

Now that I've had an attempt at weighing the bunnies it seems Kick is now a healthy 3.5lbs whereas Archie is a little over 4lbs (he was even puffier when we first got him!) We've started rationing their foods to a suitable amount for their sizes. Archie is beginning to lose the weight, can now see definition in his back legs. He's learning to eat faster if he wants to eat else Kick will greedily wolf hers down and then forces Archie's head up to see if there's any food he's still chewing on and snatches it out of his mouth, then she shakes her head and turns around when he tries to get it back. Seems I'm going to have to separate them when eating because she's being far too aggressively greedy.

There´s nothing cuter than a lot sitting to attention. The face on that photo is cuteness overload. I love them both, such lovely buns. Looks like they´re getting used to each other now and enjoying it. I really am glad you found another bun for Kick. I´m lucky, both of mine share quite well but one is quicker eater the greens than the other. I just have to give him more on the sly when the other two aren´t looking although that is hard, they never miss a trick lol.

Archie certainly puts on the cute look. The best is when he flops on his side then rolls onto his back and starts grooming himself, it looks so adorable!

We've decided to put a baby gate on the entrance to the living room. They're owning so much of the house now that they're being disobedient and disruptive. Today Kick jumped onto the christmas tree (like she has been doing the past few days) and eventually the weight of the board holding it couldn't take her weight any more and it bent over, causing the tree to topple over. A ceiling garland was destroyed and the wings of a very expensive tinkerbell tree topper that I imported from the US a couple of years ago were broken off and her neck was damaged too. :( We're tired of them using behind the TV as a toilet, not just the potty but the entire area. The carpet is horrendously stained in bunny urine and there's just handfuls of poo all over the carpet, it's disgusting.

Tonight I witnessed for the first time Archie attack Kick. Every time I go to the kitchen to prepare something they both bolt up to me and press themselves against my legs, and when I move they weave around my feet and go on their hind legs to see what I've got and it's dangerous because they keep tripping me over and I'm scared they'll make me fall over whilst holding a glass or a knife and badly injure myself. Whilst making myself a cheese sandwich after a minute of them tripping me over and sitting on my feet suddenly Archie chased Kick around the room at high speed and chased her out of the kitchen into the living room. I've never seen them do that to each other before, I think he's just had enough of her antics and wants to show her he's boss.

I love my bunnies but sometimes when they break or ruin something you´ve had for ages or really treasure....well, it kind of makes you rethink.

Sorry they broke your tinkerbell and they don´t even realise. I decided not to put up a big tree, I´d have had to fence it off and don´t really have the space so I bought a small fibre optic one last year and I have a little corner for it with some other decs and the buns can´t get at it.

Two of mine chase each other and I think it´s just to show who´s boss as my smallest one is the leader of the pack...he´s a REW with attitude lol.

Latest posts

Back