The Santa Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
I know theres some of us nuts out there gettingtheir bunnies pics taken with Santa....so lets post all this cutenessin one place!

I'll start with Corky and Santa...

corkysanta.jpg

im thinking of getting lucy's photo taken with santa

what a great idea

i hope she will sit still and does'nt poop on him

at my local store but i dont no how santa willl feel with a rabbit on his knee

varna xxxx :cool::)

I like all the pictures! What lucky santas !!!

Imagine the comments when they got home
Santa wife "how was your day at the mall dear"?
Santa man "oh good, I had the strangest baby I ever did see on my knee today, and all they wanted was Craisins"
Santa wife "Craisins? What are Craisins"?
Santa man "not sure dear , I must look into that"

ROFLMSO Tina what did you do to my poorOtis???Putting that hat on him you big meany you lol.. :rofl: Seriouslythough I love the santa pictures:p Keep'em coming.

My sis drew over our really cute bunny but icant send it cuz its to big!!!! Let me no if you wanna see it ill findaway!!!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::headflick::headflick::apollo:

This is last years picture. The boys thought they were birds I think. :?

I have 4 all together from last year but this is the best out of them, lol.

santapic.jpg

I'll post Zoey's and Mocha's from this yearwhen I get it.

shadow10978 wrote:
ROFLMSO Tina what did you do to my poor Otis???Putting thathat on him you big meany you lol.. :rofl: Seriously though I love thesanta pictures:p Keep'em coming.
He looks cute. Hey it was either the hat he looks cute in orantlers that made him look like the Grinches dog. We went with the hatto save his dignity. Ok I wanted the antlers, Dale said the hat andOtie is *technically* Dale's boy so I gave in and bought the hat.

Wait until Dale find's out about the sweater and jingle bells.Oh Otis come here baby momma has something for you.

Tina

Aww! :inlove:

The bunnies are handling it so well

What cute photos!

-Carolyn

[align=center]ANWYN'S VISIT WITH SANTA![/align]
[align=center]CHECK OUTTHE AIRPLANE EARS WHEN HER NAME WASCALLED![/align]
[align=center]
6908d376.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

hehehe,i just love looking at those bunnies with santa,how cute are they,

you guys have got some gorgeous buns there,something like that you knowyou can keep as memories,look back on old times and just have a littlegiggle,its something to bring a smile to your face:)

irishmist..i just looked at your bun and what a baby doll you have and i just went awwwwww:)

Oh all those Santa pics are sooooo cute!!!!

I wish I could get my boys out for a photo with Santa.. but they don'tlike A) the car.. B) each other.. and C) leashes... so it'd be prettytricky for me to get them there and them behave.. I'd want one of themall together but Sherbie would be a little meanie head and start afight with Rexie which would in turn tick Snuggles off since Rexie ishis buddy.. sorta.. they just can't be alone together.. :?

Mandy

I'd love to tkae the Monkeys! to get thier pics taken with Santa, but i'm affriad they'd eat him...

We tried Daytona last year, but he doesn't like Santa, the beard is VERY untrusting I guess....

Great pics though, if only my bunnies didn't think humans were chew toys....:wink:

irishmist wrote:

[align=center]ANWYN'S VISIT WITH SANTA![/align]

[align=center]CHECK OUTTHE AIRPLANE EARS WHEN HER NAME WASCALLED![/align]

[align=center]
6908d376.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

What a precious little coat on your baby. :inlove: That's fantastic! :great:

-Carolyn

Aw, they're all so cute. Wish I couldtake my buns to have their picture made with Santa, but they wouldprobably be terrified. Wonder if I could convince my dad todress up like Santa and take their pics at home with him (hah, not achance).

Latest posts

Back