The Santa Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Irish Mist - that bun is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I brought Maggie to a Santa, she'd end up on his head!

I finally got my pictures back today! One turnedout really nice! I have a crappy scanner though so I had to re-enhanceit on here so hopefully it will look ok!

bunnieswithsanta.jpg

bunnieswithsanta2.jpg

AWWWWWW Hi Freddy...Its me....the mama whowouldn't do such things to humiliate you......I love you and kiss thatcute lil spot on your nose! Let me know when to pick you up!

freddysanta.JPG

Tiff that is absolutely Adorable , I love it , Iam going to print it off and Showit to his Evil Twin ! , Maybe seeingFreddy being Santa will sweeten her temperment.

hey tiff that is so cute!

Is that the pic that I forced you to take the other night lol

susan

Here's a couple more as my son wanted to take his girl to see Santa today..so Willie went too!

SantaandWillie.jpg

Santa tried to holdWille down a bit so you could actually see him!

SantaandJessi.jpg

I had to get Austin in one with his lil girl Jessi!

slavetoabunny wrote:
Hehehe...all of the Santa's look like they don't quiteknow what to do with a bunny.? The expressions on their faces arepriceless!

Can you imagine what is on the rabbits' minds?

:scared::faint:

Santa "what would you like for christmas little bunny, have you been good?"

Bunny "Well I tried not chewing any cords orcarpets or weeing where I shouldn't, so I guess I'll take the Craisinsthanks santa"

I am so loving these pics! :bunnydance:

I can just imagine what Rex mightthinkif I tried to do any type of posed shot - "I'velived for too long to have to endure this", followed by The Butt:disgust:

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

ariel wrote:

Santa "what would you like for christmas little bunny, have you been good?"

Bunny "Well I tried not chewing any cords orcarpets or weeing where I shouldn't, so I guess I'll take the Craisinsthanks santa"

:laugh:

Back