The "S"-Squared Superbuns of Northern Ontario

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did Sigmund get some good grades for you???

Janet, thank you for your kind words... the cats are now strutting about proudly :)

Peg, Sigmund did an A-1 job on my assignment... however, his editing skills give me "paws" for reflection. He better be studying Webster's!
Incidentally, the little gerbil was the source of your first call to me. Thank you again for all of your help that night...

Slatey (when he was an only bun, with a little freaky furry buddy.. Merry Christmas, peace on Earth and all that jazz!)
P1000898.jpg

P1040753.jpg

All of your animals are so cute!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of your new set up.

LOL! I love you girls... "Post pics, and they will come!"
Nate should be home by Tuesday with the camera :)
Thank you very much for reading my blog and gushing about my fur babies. (HUGS TO EACH OF YOU!)

Pictures!

A couple of weeks ago, Autumn managed to talk me into helping her with letting Slatey out in the back yard.
I had been reluctant due to the fact that he has an innate tendency to flee from stalkers, regardless of intent.
He celebrated his perceived freedom with kicks and jumps as well as the delight of keeping the warden (Autumn) busy corralling him from plants not on the salad list.
After he was played out, I managed to secure him with little opposition and returned him to his pen.
The End Result: ONE HAPPY BUNNY!

Click to play Slideshow

Here are some of my fav pics from Slatey's Day Out!
P1060189.jpg

P1060163.jpg

And, from his entry in the Back to School Caption Contest:
GrandChampion2rocertificate.png

(Thanks very much for the cool certificate, Minda!)

I dunno... really...:huh
He looks brown in the pics, with very dark brown almost black points...
So he's sable point for sure.
However, in person he always looks more greyish to me. Not the light grey of Evie though. He looked like a little grey pussywillow when he was a lot younger though...

All the more reason you should visit ! :D

He sez thank you very much for the compliment :)

Here are the out-takes from the Halloween Photo Extravaganza:

Slatey:
P1060940.jpg

P1060918.jpg

P1060899.jpg

P1060892.jpg

P1060887.jpg

Evie:

P1060876.jpg

P1060883.jpg

P1060874.jpg

Stuart:

P1060843.jpg

^ Doing his darndest to lick that sweater OFF!

P1060841.jpg

P1060827.jpg

P1060826.jpg

Everybunny got tons of apple slices and parsley when they were done. They were real troopers, really good sports about the whole thing :D

NorthernAutumn wrote:

Slatey:
P1060940.jpg

P1060918.jpg

P1060892.jpg

Evie:

P1060876.jpg

Stuart:

^ Doing his darndest to lick that sweater OFF!

P1060841.jpg
I :hearts these!!! Autumn, your crew is so cute. I love Slatey's many expressions. And Evie is so precious :rose:

Did you read my message in the photophile, Helen?? Toby has been absolutely killing me with his Jaws impression :D
I can just hear Kirby... "Listen closely, young Grasshopper..."

My mom was over for dinner, and you should have seen her face when I asked her if she wanted to help with the bunny photoshoot... I think her jaw almost hit the floor :p

She put the sweaters on the buns!!
Little feetsies going through the right arm holes and all that :)

BTW, thank you for reading my blog... I really appreciate it :hug:

I just read it, I must have missed it before! hehehe - Toby is hysterical in that shark suit, especially because he thinks he is either a shark or a pitbull the way he keeps biting Kirby. I know I shouldn't but I was laughing the whole time, thinking it was very funny while he was very upset with the whole costume ordeal!

Bless your mom for putting the bunny feetsies in those little "sleeves"! I was totally dreading doing that for Kirby's kung fu suit. I was slightly relieved when I saw that I got a size too small and there was no way the robe would even come around far enough for his arms to go in (I draped it over his back).

Excellent photo shoot! I gotta hand it to ya, I'm amazed with the Slatey shots. I can't ever get the right light for Kirby - his dark fur always gets so blurry in the shots :(

I love blogs :)

NorthernAutumn wrote:

Slatey:

P1060918.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Never read this blog while eating or drinking...

Latest posts

Back