The Rabbitat is done!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather Designs

Reaction score
My hubby and I have finished the new enclosure for my rabbits. We call it the 'Rabbitat'. It is 6ft tall (not including the castors on the bottom), 7ft long, and 30" wide. It is divided into two 3ft tall levels, the females have the bottom section and the top section is divided into two enclosures for my two males.

Here is a picture of the entire thing, close up pictures and pictures of my rabbits can be found on my RO blog.

Rabbitat.jpg

What do you guys think?

Heather

Thank you. I will tell my hubby you guys like it :) He worked on it very hard :)

The levels may seem a little tall but I wanted the added height for added ventilation.

That's so beautiful! Your bunnies might benefit from higher shelves, and the height of the enclosures lends so much space for vertical building! My bunnies' rabbitat has three levels, and my bunnies love to hang out on the highest shelf.

They are huge and not exactly easily shippable so making and selling isn't practical. We may sell the plans at some point but who knows.

Very very very nice!

I always think it's so sweet when I hear about husbands building their wives bunny condo's :hearts::)

Latest posts

Back