The Rabbitat is done!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hubby is very sweet. This is only one of many things he's built/done for me since we've been together. He's very supportive of everything I do.

peppa and georgie wrote:
wow how cool, have to try find your blog now for more pics, lol not very good at navigating on forums lol

I also wondered the easy way to find a person's blog, and I just figured it out so just in case you haven't worked it out yet... under "heath designs' on the left it has info about when she joined, her location etc and then second to the bottom it says "RO Blog", next to this there is a link in blue which you just have to click on :)

And even though I will just be sayign again what everyone else has said... that cage is amazing! Your Husband did a fantastic job! I'm sure the bunnies are enjoying it!

Wow nice setup! Those are some lucky buns!

Heather Designs wrote:
They are huge and not exactly easily shippable so making and selling isn't practical. We may sell the plans at some point but who knows.
My hubby designed and built some awesome rescue bun pens for me....but the material alone is close to $100. It's worth it to me, but it is not practible to market. Mine would also be nearly impossible to ship for any reasonable price.

Latest posts

Back