The Pie Babies Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww i'm glad shes getting better.

So cute! I wish i could experience baby bunnies!

I hope its a consolation that those little wriggly falls made me giggle, hope shes OK though...:?

This is Sweet Potato Pie :)

DSC00011.jpg

SugarGlider

All yourBabies are Sooo Beauitful, Is Apple the one on the right with the bitof a head tilt and What Flavor :roflmao:is the little ChubbyOne on the far left, man he/she's a big one.:inlove:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

The big fat one is Pecan :) He's been the biggest one since birth!

That is Apple but she's doing much much better now. Here is avideo of the babies. She's the one who keeps sniffing thetrash can.

Oh my god I am in love!

Thanks so much! I'm very happy withhow Apple is doing. I really never expected such a hugerecovery from her.

The babies are four weeks old today :)

DSC00009.jpg

SugarGlider

Oh! That must be such a blast to have thoseadorable little Buns running all over the house, I wouldloveit!

I too didn't think Apple would ever be running aroundplaying with theothers and not one sign of any problems.:yes:

Your One awesome Bunny Mom!:great:

P.S: I love that last Pic Too.:inlove:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Robin,

I cant tell you how glad I am to hear that Apple is doing well. Shelooks so much better in the video. Congrats to you for taking such goodcare of her and nurtering her to recovery.

They are all so adorable! Have you decided whether or not you will keep any?

Thank you all :)

Haley we are going to keep Apple, who I'm 99% sure is a girl.We are going to find homes for the rest who I think are a girl and twoboys.

We were going to keep the other girl too but we just don't have themoney to get two cages if they happened to not get along. Ofcourse, if they don't find homes then we'll keep them all and find themoney somewhere, lol.

I think Pecan may have blue eyes and Sweetie has short stops.Both of those things are disqualifying on the show table.Razzle (the female) as far as I can tell (I'm a newbie!) is marked wellenough to show. I think Apple could have shown too, but shewon't be.

I don't think I'll be breeding them again. I'm happy justbreeding my sugar gliders. It is kinda hard to have so manyrunning around, lol, my gliders only have two babies at atime! It was a nice experience and I'm glad we did it butit's definately not something that anyone with a boy and girl bunnyshould do. I'm really good with gliders but the bunnies mademe feel so out of my element.

Latest posts

Back