The Pet Psychic Connection

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
We've had many discussions on the boardindicating that there are those of us who believe that pets have a"psychic" sense. Some of us have related anecdotalexperiences that we feel confirm this.

Following is an article by Sonya Fitzpatrick, the pet psychicfrom Animal Planet. She believes that anyone can communicatetelepathically with his/her pet and gives tips for accomplishing this.

Hope you enjoy it!

Seven Simple Steps to Communicating With Your Pet

Sonya Fitzpatrick says that people often think her ability totalk to animals is magic. She says that all humans have this ability,they just don't know it. Anyone can talk to animals, and the best petowners already do. Here Sonya shares secrets to her successfulcommunication with animals and offers some simple steps to making apsychic connection with your pet from her book What the Animals TellMe.

1. Begin with a calm and tranquil mind, and seek out a calm and tranquil atmosphere for you and your animal.

2. Say your animal's name telepathically to get his attention.

3. Visualize your animal as you say his name.

4. Send a picture of his physical body. Direct this to him, along with his name.

5. Ask if there is anything your pet would like you to do forhim. Imagine your animal is sending an answer back to you and acceptwhatever you receive in your imagination.

6. Always acknowledge the answer, whatever you receive in your imagination.

7. Continue to ask him other questions, and remember to trustyour imagination for what you are receiving back from your animal.

Source:http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/petpsychic/secrets/secrets.html

Great Post, BunnyMommy.

I've checked out her website as well. I like Sonya.She's fun. I miss her show. I hope it comes back.

-Carolyn

I used to think that it was all baloney. ButApollo and Athena changed that. I think I am going to try and see whathappens.

Thank you BunnyMommy for yet another interesting post.

Tina

Yeah, that post was certainly worth a hard copy and inclusion my loose leaf binder, BunnyMommy.

We have a friend in Switzerland, who lays claim to being able tochannel our departed pets and pass on their thoughts to us.She "channeled" our departed Montie, and gave us some really beautifulconcepts, ostensibly from him, but it was all rather general, andnothing specifically related or attributed to us and our lives withhim. Her performance was rather inconclusive in my opinion.

You all have gotten my attention with your experiences related to thisforum in my earlier query regarding "other" methods of communicationsbetween rabbits and humans, so I am keeping an open mind to it.

Buck

I am a firm believer in animals having a 6thsense. I've always loved animals, but when I started horseback ridingis when I realised that animals have "psychic powers". I will try thosesteps, never thought to do that before! But it's worth a shot!

Laura, I think that you were one the onewho advised me when I was having trouble getting Sherman into his cageto visualize petting him instead of picking him up when Iwould go to pick him up. Worked, and still works, like acharm!

One small indicator that there may be validity to this concept.

Ya, that was me. It's a little trick you pick upworking with any animal! It's like horses, simply think that you wantyour horse to speed up, and they will, that's where this whole thingstarted. Then I got my boys and it's worked like a charm to catch themin their cages. It opened my mind to the possiblity also.

* insert Twilight Zone music here *

I've been sitting here for the past few minutes experimentingwith the techniques above on Sherman in between answeringposts.

While I haven't "received" any thoughts back from him yet, I"sent" the thought to him that if he could "hear" me and "understand"what I was saying to twitch his left ear. He looked directlyat me and indeedTWITCHED HIS LEFTEAR!!! :shock:

Now I'm not saying conclusively that this works right now ...I'm just SAYING...

I think my bunny is retarded....lol, she doesn't respond to ANYTHING! She just sits there....:shock:

Funny BunnyMommy! Here I was, sitting outside andexperimenting with Mocha on it. After closing my eyes and concentratingsolely on his name and what he looks like, I opened my eyes to seelittle Mocha standing a couple of inches from my face with both earsforward and staring at me seeming to say "what?" This isn't necessarilyproof, but if it isn't proof, it's just coincidence. I haven't gottenany more then just that look, if it really does work, then it wouldtake time to get any good at it and recieve "messages" back.

Yeah, Laura. I agree.I think it's going to take a lot of practice in order to develop theability to "receive" back from them.

I tried this with Apollo today. Although Ididn't get anything back he stood right up in front of me, ears forwardjust looking at me so intent. I had to be something cuz he never standsup unless I have a treat in my hand. Very interesting. Mademe stop andgo

Tina

I tried it again this morning. I'm still notgetting anythingback .But he did stand straight up again, ears straight up facing me, staringat me intently. He's never ever done that.

OMG!!I stopped typing for a minute. Apollo was about twofeet from me. I closed my eyes and silently called his name. I heardhim move soI opened my eyes and he was sitting in front of meears up looking at me 'like what?'

I am sitting here shaking. There is definitely something to this.

Tina

I tried and I tried...Megan just sits there doing nothing...lol. I told ya she's braindead.

dajeti2wrote:
I tried it again this morning. I'mstill not getting anythingback .But he did stand straight up again, ears straight up facing me, staringat me intently. He's never ever done that.

OMG!!I stopped typing for a minute. Apollo wasabout two feet from me. I closed my eyes and silently called his name.I heard him move soI opened my eyes and he was sitting infront of me ears up looking at me 'like what?'

I am sitting here shaking. There is definitely something to this.

Tina

:shock: Tina, I believe that there's something to do this too!

I think, like Laura, though that's it's going to take a lot ofpractice in order to "receive" something back.

Latest posts

Back