the parting shot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anneq

Reaction score
Yes, the LAST litter - Sam had to sneak in a parting shot ...and we ended-up with these little guys (6 weeks old now)...

003-3.jpg

Awwwwe they are very very cute all in a line. what is the name of that orangey brown colour? is that agouti?

I love their different ear positions... the one second from the right has one ear up and one down, the one second from the left seems to be the same. most of the others seem to have their ears mostly down apart from the white one in the very middle whose ears stick right out like wings on a plane...

:nerves1Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Way to cute. How did you get them to stay still long enough to take the photo?
LoL it wasn't easy - my daughter held the camera and I held them all together on their rug and right when she was about to click, she said, "NOW!" and I let go for a second:)
Only one (far right) has her mom's butterscotch color, and one is a REW from what I can see - 4 will be like their dad, and the other 2 I believe they call, 'Tort'?..the fatest tort we're keeping, my son picked him out at birth and said, 'that's Bob'!..he insisted that his wouldnt be named any 'silly' girl name like my daughter names hers, lol.

:faint:the title of your thread failed to mention the overload of cuteness! a warning would have beennice as im now too overcome with cuteness to help hubby with the gardening;) good thing you didnt include whisker pics.....:biggrin2:

Back