The "one thing you didn't know about me" thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
Ok, post something here that we don't know (orthat some of us don't know) about you, that you think isinteresting/embarassing or lets us know a bit about the real you :). Orjust something quirky.

I'll start! When most people see me, and know I have bunnies, theythink I'm a real softy goody-goody sort of person. I dress very girlyand I'm shy and timid. But really I swear like a sailor, I'm moreinterested in fixing cars than mending shirts and I'm into power metalmusic.

Now your turn!

okay, well, here is something about me that is very funny that happened tonight:

my golden is trained tocatch ice cubes, i normally put one inmy mouth and spit it like a watermelon seed and he goesandcatches it (if that isn't gross and embarassing enough. ..). it is rather funny, i should video tape it sometime

tonight i went to go put the ice cube in my mouth, but the ice cube wasdry enough and my lips wet enough or however it works that the ice cubefroze to my lips! i then attempted to PULL it off, ripped a huge gashin my bottom lip and proceeded to bleed for 15 minutes. . .

i am clumsy. . .what can i say! but always there for a good laugh!

oh, another secret: i am in love with LFO. . .i was recently at agoodwill (thrift store) and found a perfectly good LFO cd for $1.50"who would toss away such a treasure?" was all i could say (i alsomanaged to walk out with a hanson CD. . .as mine was ripped off when iwas in the 7th grade). . .i now roll my windows down (even in michiganwinter) and blare the CD for all to hear the great LFO while i drive inparking lots.. .my friends cover their face and actlike they don't know me, but really i know it is simply because theycan't handle the LFO. . . when i pull up to a car at a red light andthey think they are all ganster with their rap music blaring on thebase, i pop in my LFO and out jam them. . . i have found that not manypeople are willing to ride in my car with me. . .i wonder why?

Hmm...let's see...something you don't know about me...

1. I've moved over 20 times

2. I've also had over 20 cats

3. I'm over 20

Uh oh...stuck in a theme...start over...

1. I cried every night for about a week straight when myfirst pet, a goldfish named Goldie (I know, real original...I was six,for cryin out loud), died. Was really upset about that.

2. My favorite stuffed toy to this day (besides my now-24yrold penguin, Ducky) was a Velveteen rabbit my mother gave me forChristmas when I was about seven.

3. I'd wanted to have bunnies all my life, but didn't realizeit until I saw Maisie. For some reason, at a very young age,I ruled them out as a pet...I think I thought they would never let mepet them, or something. I tell ya...I feel completely blessedeverytime I pet my girls. :)

4. My name is so weirdly spelled, it took me until I wasabout seven or eight to fully be confident I could spell itright. Thanks Mom and Dad, hehe!

5. I live pretty much 24/7 with a headache of somedegree. Comes from both my neck badly lacking curvature, andthe fact that I have such light sensitive eyes, the street lights atnight hurt them, and I have to ride home with my eyes closed.(Note that I said "ride" and not "drive"...now THAT would beinteresting!)

I could come up with so many more...but I won't...except...

6. I use such silly voices with my animals, that in now doingvarious videos of them, I'm hearing what I sound like for the firsttime, and realized just how unaware I am of what I say. Somuch so that I actually did two phrases and voices in a row withthe video while I was watching it!!! I imitatedMYSELF!! :shock: How weird am I??

Let's see.

1) I sketch clothes.

100_4545.jpg

2) I sew

3) I make baby blankets

4) I want to be a vet tech

5) I dance alot. I mean all the time. I hear music and I start to move.

6) I love almost all music.

Um... I'm an Artist but got bored of doing somuch art for school and went to University for SoftwareEngineering. Now I am going back to school at night forInterior Design which is what I should have done in the first place -although I have a pretty sweet job as it is.

I am a pretty big gamer. Currently stuck in World ofWarcraft, but playing Zelda: Twilight Princess and Kingdom Hearts 2 asI have time. I'm also playing Half Life 2 and The Sims 2(with all the expansion packs) off and on.

Ilivedin Trinidad (Caribbean) until Iwas10and then in Toronto. I LOVE Toronto- will never leave. Toronto has the same feel as downtownChicago - maybe that's why it's my favorite US city so far.

I haven't played WoW. I do play CoH/V.

I love the 70s too!!!!!!!!!!! Hey doyou remember that song by Robert Vanwormer, Just When I needed youmost? That was a rare one, a friend of mine had it onLP. That's the stuff I make a note of and download!:D Boy do I get giddy.

I...

work on cars

like to knit

play electric bass

wear a size 12 men's shoe

design web pages for a hobby

am active in 4-H

have dial-up internet :yuck

like reading murder mysteries/science fiction

listen to punk rock, heavy metal & 80s music

enjoy technical drawing

travel all over California for chicken shows

shop in the guys' section of clothes stores

like shooting cans of seltzer water (after shaking them a bit) with a pellet rifle

have 20 chickens (that the boys love to chase)

swim at least 2 1/2 miles per week

am homeschooled

want to be a vet, fireman, police officer, lawyer or truck driver

This reminds me of one of our retreatactivities, "If you really knew me you would know..." but that gotreally intense.

Let's see...

-I love my school, mostly because there are no boys, so we can frolic and party all the time.
-I love to sew.
-I feel more connected with animals than people.
-Up until freshman year, I basically had no real friends.
-I pray everynight that I will one day see my dad's side of my familyagain, but I worry that I or they will die before that is allowed tohappen.
-I like to make animal noises
-I'm 16 years old and have never been kissed, don't have a boyfriend, never had one, and don't want one.
-I'm afraid of applying to college

That's about all I can think of to say right now...

When I was punished I wasn't sent to my room. I was sent outside.

I was also told I couln't read any books.

Aw, you can kiss me if you want.

missyscove wrote:
This reminds me of oneof our retreat activities, "If you really knew me you would know..."but that got really intense.

Let's see...

-I love my school, mostly because there are no boys, so we can frolic and party all the time.
-I love to sew.
-I pray everynight that I will one day see my dad's side of my familyagain, but I worry that I or they will die before that is allowed tohappen.
-I'm 16 years old and have never been kissed, don't have a boyfriend, never had one, and don't want one.

JAK Rabbitry wrote:

missyscove wrote:
This reminds me of oneof our retreat activities, "If you really knew me you would know..."but that got really intense.

Let's see...

-I love to sew.

:vomit:

;) :hug:

Things about Jesse... I notice it says ''onething'' and everyone's listing like...a bajillion. I'll just hop on theband wagon here...

1. I've been shooting ab ow since I was 5. Participated in archerytournaments every weekend for years. Won a crapload of trophies. Gotangry with my dad. Quit until I move out. Theres a $1,200 bowdownstairs i'm not shooting.

2. Circumcisions make me cry.

3. Seeing pregnant women sends me into convulsions.

4. I love genetics and hybrid animals.

5. I'm an encyclopedia of facts of all kinds. I'm also people'd source for advice.

6. I want to honeymoon in Romania.

7. I honestly think I should be famous, but I never became so and Ican't understand why. I'm the most awesome person I know. And probablythe most awesome person you know. So c'mon, what's the deal here...

8. I love my fish more than my cat. Infact I hate cats.

9. I hate everything

10. I REALLY hate seafood of ANY kind (including freshwater fish) and i've never had a manicure and I cut my own hair.

missyscove wrote:
JAK Rabbitry wrote:

missyscove wrote:

Let's see...

-I love to sew.

:vomit:

;) :hug:

:roflmao:

That was the purpose of the wink/hug, duh.

I also hate seafood. I had my very first manicure last weekbfore my winter formal. (I went with some of my friends) Iwould have had a pedi too, but I have a plantar wart on my foot...it'sbeing treated, but I'd rather not share it with the world.

missyscove wrote:
I would have had a pedi too, but I have a plantarwart on my foot...it's being treated, but I'd rather not share it withthe world.
the world thanks you. . .;)

I am not that evil. You could comeover here and I could rub my foot on you, and you could experience mypain. For sharing is caring and caring is love. :)

Latest posts

Back