The New Life Of Moonlight And Carmon!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonlight

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Carmon and Moonlight came to me from people who no longer wanted them because their children couldn't or wouldn't take care of them any longer. I love bunnies and all animals for that matter and had room to add two more to my mini zoo. :D So I took them in and got them a huge cage and everything they would need. My babies are spoiled rotten and love to play and be cuddled. So anyhow today it was nice out so I took the bun buns outside to graze on grass and enjoy the sun. They loved it and of course I kept a close eye on them to make sure they didn't eat anything they shouldn't.

The bunnies get out of their cage at least 4 hours a day, sometimes even longer to run around and play. The other animals (Cats n dogs) that are loose in the house love to watch but know not to bug the bunnies. In fact the kitties keep their distance, the bunnies thumping scares them. We have 2 ferrets as well but they are strictly carnivorous and aren't allowed out of their pen while the rabbits are out. Moonlight seems to like playing with the dog toys and has claimed a small stuffed ball that she babies. She doesn't like anyone touching her ball.

I have had rabbits in the past when I was younger and have never had a bad experience yet. I love them and love watching them grow even though my current bun buns were already full grown when I got them. I am interested in showing New Zealands sometime in the future and maybe some Flemish Giants as well. They are my favorites. Anyhow, will post more soon!

Back