The New Guy in Town... Tort ND Buck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelanatty

Natty Dwarfs Rabbitry
Reaction score
I recently got this guy as a "rescue" bunny. He was supposed to be an FFA project show bunny, but his owner had other circumstances and he has come live with me. I personally think he isn't half bad, but wanted to know what you all think.

These pictures are rough and he isn't nearly posed, because he has never been worked with before, but just in general if you could tell me what you think that'd be great.

Also I am considering showing him, do you think he would be worth it?

13125_042034_130000003.jpg

13125_042034_130000002.jpg

13125_042034_130000001.jpg

13125_042034_120000000.jpg

Thanks! :)

What a handsome boy! I think you should show him, at least you could get some comments on his type if nothing else. I really like his head and ear. Maybe try to work with him a little to get him to pose better. How old is he?

Will you be coming to the Ft Worth show on March 5? Just wondering if any tx breeders on here will be there.:)

Most definitely I will be there. I am getting some new rabbits there. I am sure some other breeders from the forum will be there too.

So you are getting dwarf hotots, who are you getting them from?

From what I can tell his color is perfect, excelent head and ears, from the next to the last shot it looks like he may be just a tuch weak in the loin but cant really tell but over all a very nice ND.....Toby

If he's taking up to much space pack him up and post him over to me.
It's just not fair that those perfect types end up as rescue bunnies.

Sabine wrote:
If he's taking up to much space pack him up and post him over to me.
It's just not fair that those perfect types end up as rescue bunnies.

I would send him to you right now if I could! :biggrin:

I definitely don't need him and I will be getting some new rabbits in soon who will need cages. I am going to try to sell him, but he doesn't have a pedigree because the person who bred him never keeps records of anything.

Latest posts

Back