The Nethie Boys - 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here we go...

A link to my Flickr account (which I've also been horrible about updating, but have added some things in the past week):

DSC_4710.JPG
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23962008@N04/

And a Flickr set where I've added photos of Billy binkying:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43631758@N02/sets/72157622476762471/

I'll start with Ronnie, since I have less pictures to post of him. What can I say about Ronnie? He circles, humps, circles, humps, flops, looks at me pathetically, and goes crazy for apple chips and oats. He is incredibly difficult to get photos of, whether he be in his little area or running around the rest of the apartment. This kid just never stops. I've found that I have to aim the camera blindly and hope for the best. No time for lining up shots or focusing...he's gone much too quickly!

DSC_4435.jpg

DSC_4438.jpg

He looks pretty good (non-tilty) here:

DSC_4472.jpg

I had to tempt him with lettuce to get him to sit still for pictures:

DSC_4452.jpg

DSC_4479.jpg

DSC_4457.jpg

DSC_4513.jpg

Now for Billy.

Billy is still a character. He can be sweet, calm, and loving, but also mischievous and hyper. He likes to put his head down for pets and tooth purrs when he's enjoying it. He lets me balance things on his head and gets rather confused, thinking that I am just trying to pet him.

Billy still loves to binky. He recently outdid himself and was so tired that he slept the whole following day.

Good morning, Billy

DSC_4599.jpg

My first attempt at catching a Billy yawn, but I was thwarted by the cage bars!

DSC_4605.jpg

Would you like to come out, Billy?

DSC_4607.jpg

What's that in your mouf?

DSC_4608.jpg

Alright, alright...I'll let you out. But get that piece of bunny's bed out of your mouf!

DSC_4611.jpg

More Billy pictures in a few minutes...

We finished some cookies, and I had to try this out:

DSC_4422.jpg

Chef Billy

DSC_4423.jpg

I bought some props in the doll section of the craft store. I can't use these glasses again because Billy twitched and poked his eye. Was runny and irritated for the night.

DSC_4624.jpg

Tried to set up a country girl theme, but the hat was too small for the wig

DSC_4708.jpg

Billy didn't seem to mind. He was enjoying his hay

DSC_4710.jpg

Made another setup for some Halloween pictures

DSC_4734.jpg

Tried the wig again, but Billy didn't like it

DSC_4761.jpg

The hat balanced well enough on its own

DSC_4790.jpg

Billy cycled between angry

4027888836_77ca23a3b8_b.jpg

And confused

DSC_4815.jpg

Billy has also been binkying a lot lately. He never gets tired of it

DSC_4829.jpg

Frolicking on a spring day

DSC_4848.jpg

Look at those rippling muscles

DSC_4851.jpg

And the incredible effort

DSC_4646.jpg

Woah, I'm beat

DSC_4648.jpg

DSC_4844.jpg

Nice and snuggly

DSC_4842.jpg

DSC_4661.jpg

No time to rest, must prepare for the next round of binkies

DSC_4843.jpg

Tee hee! ::clicks heels together::

DSC_4824.jpg

And there you have it!

Wow!!
Honestly, very few bunny photos have the power to make me coo the way Billy and Ronnie do :)

Your photo skillz are some wicked, Robin!!! I've always enjoyed them, but CLICKING HEELS???!!!

Doesn't get better than that.

I think you should publish a book of joyful bunny pics.

LOL'd like crazy at Chef Billy :D

Thank you thankyou thankyou for the update!!!!

So glad your boys are doing well! I know Ronnie looks sad, but it sounds like he's living the good life!

I wish I could have taken pictures like you take when I had my foster boy, Andy, here. He could binky up a storm, but I never had the camera ready. Besides, I'm sure my pics wouldn't turn out half as good as yours...;)

Billy still steals my heart every time I see his pics. He is such a handsome little man, especially when he is doing what he loves most -- binkies!

How do you know if Ronnie is happy? He always looks so disapproving in his pics, that I would find it difficult to imagine him at his happiest. Good to see his tilt is only minimal and that he is back to his usual antics.

Thanks for the update. :D

myheart

Thanks all! Glad the pictures were enjoyable :biggrin2:

NorthernAutumn, I'm of the mindset that photography (at least for me) is more LUCK than skill, granted the right tools are available. I take hundreds of pictures and get 1 or 2 that I like (if that). The mid-binky shots would not be possible without a willing participant, a DSLR camera (point and shoots don't cut it), and my speed light. Without a speed light, my binky shots wouldn't happen.

myheart, you know that Ronnie actually binkies more now, after his illness? I guess that's how I can tell he is happy. Unfortunately, with his tilt, he can't binky properly and will land on his belly! He's not as adventurous as Billy and gave up trying full on binkies a while ago, but still does a head binky when I come in to see him :)

Little Bay Poo wrote:
myheart, you know that Ronnie actually binkies more now, after his illness? I guess that's how I can tell he is happy. Unfortunately, with his tilt, he can't binky properly and will land on his belly! He's not as adventurous as Billy and gave up trying full on binkies a while ago, but still does a head binky when I come in to see him :)

Awe... that brought a big smile to my face the moment I read it. I am so glad that Ronnie gets excited enough to do head-binkies for you. :DHead-binkies are still so much fun to see.... Anything to know he is a happy little guy.

myheart

Latest posts

Back