The most horrible noise :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
I was just watching Zoo Vet At Large and he had a bunny with flystrike on. I heard the noise I never ever wanted to hear. The bunny was screaming :( It's a horrific noise and something I never EVER want to hear again. Now I want to cry :cry2

IT's horrible. I couldn't bear to hear that noise from one of mine. I really pity anyone who has had to hear that noise from one of theirs.

I agree, No one wants to hear an animal screaming in pain or from fear.

I felt bad enough when one of my buns (Dora) was injured and had to have surgery. I had to medicate her several times a day and for several days and she was getting sick of it and started to make noises I never heard or want to heara bun make again.

It's the most blood chilling sound. I once heard a wild rabbit scream when a stoat caught it. Luckily, I managed to chase the stoat away, and the little bunny was alright (OK, it wasn't lucky for the stoat, but he wasn't having rabbit for lunch when I was around :X)

Sorry you had to hear it. If it was on TV, I bet non-rabbit people would be shocked to hear the noise a rabbit can make!

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Luckily, I managed to chase the stoat away, and the little bunny was alright
Wow Jan, you saved the bunny. Just like you saved the birdy the other dayafter it got hit bya car.

I wish I heard you screamed when the boy picked up the rabbit by his ear. :D

I broke down in tears when Tony screamed getting his tattoo last year. The jerk leader rolled his eyes at me.... and sort of laughed.... I was SO MAD! I apologize to Tony all the time STILL! just today I told him I'd never do that to him again - and I am sorry we did the one time....

It is an awful sound, I'm sorry you had to hear it. Gixxer screamed at the vet's one time when he was trying to get away from a vet tech. He was so scared that he screamed. :hug: to you!

i was in the car and my dad ran over a wild rabbit.... its hind legs were crushed and was squelling. and screamming. so i stroked it, even if its wild i lifted it up in my coat and held it. it stopped screaming then.
then it started to rain. and he let go.
i never want to hear that noise again. when i do it reminds me of that. i was 8.
i found a rabbit in a snare..... it was squelling. it was to badly damaged to do any thing. its leg seemed shaterred and infectted.
so i cried and released the snaner. it ran off. oh god why do that noise be tghat so bad!!??????
im sorry flashy.

I have heard it several times, partly because Sophie went through a spell where she would scream when I opened the feed barrel! I was sooo glad when she quit doing that,I think she may have done serious damage to my heart. I also heard it once when a very sick doe of mine was dying. :cry2

I've only heard it once, and it was outside, and far away from me. I think it was a cottontail. I was inside the house with the window cracked open (key phrase, cracked open) and I could hear it loud and clear. I hope I never have to hear one of mine do that. I can deal with angry bunny grunts and happy squeaks. :)

I heard it once when my first rabbit escaped out of her cage, and my dog started to chase her when she took off running. I knew he wouldn't hurt her, he was the gentlest thing ever, it's just she ran so he wanted to chase, but I wish she could have known that. That was a horrible horrible noise. My mom even heard it from inside the house.

Latest posts

Back