THE MEMBERS HAVE SPOKEN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

1 - Big Ben sniffing flowers

2 - Megan in Garden

3 - Hotots in Teacup

4 - Santa Tucker

5 - Spice with sun on nose in snow

6 - Ernestine

7 - Winston turning page of book - 1st picture.

8 - King Sherman with Crown facing forward

9 - Sebastian in his Sunday Best

10 - Cupcake

11 - Chompers close-up

12 - Elf close-up - 4th picture

I'm sorry to the people who are disappointed. I truly am. I was sotouched because many of you didn't even vote for your own rabbit(s).All the pictures were so hard to choose from. In the short timeRaspberry Swirl dreamed up this idea and we put it out there, we had 92pictures to choose 12 from. :shock:

For those who have rabbits listed above, please send me a hard copy oftheir picture by December 2nd. That's giving you til next Thursday. Irealize it's fast and furious, but in order to try to have it done forthe earlier part of January, we've got to move.

Thank you all so much for voting and participating in the fun. I'mtruly truly sorry Sebastian in the Speedo didn't make Mr. August. Thepicture of him dressed up just far outnumbered the votes for the NakeySebbie. I'm sure we've finally made Raspberry Swirl happy. *darn* Maybenext year.

-Carolyn

Yayyy Elf!

So, Carolyn... The picture was taken on a digital camera. It saved thepicture to a lil CD. What would be best for you? Do you want me to takethe CD to get the picture developed at a photography place? Do you wantit on a CD? You let me know and I'll do it and send it off. :)

Minda

Yea, yea, yea...Raspberry Swirl.

Elf_Mommy,

Yup!

That's the one that everyone wants!

I need an actual picture, so taking it to a CVS and having them printit onto photo paper is how I have to give it to the Printing Press.

-Carolyn

WHAT?????????????????????

No Sebastian in a Speedo??

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

How could you NOT vote for that boy?

;)

Rose

P.S. Beware, RaspberrySwirl--that picture WILL reappear.....somewhere....somehow....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Can we hold ya to it, Rose?

I'm sick over it too. :(

-Carolyn

My poor Pepper is so disappointed he didn't makethe calendar for 2005.How can anybody resist a sweet innocent look onPepper.He's so sweet.He's a winner to us even if he didn't make thecalendar.I was wondering since my Pepper didn't get picked ifI be able to see what the calendar looks like?

Aw, GO MAGGIE!!!

Thanks For the votes guys!!! I feel so proud of my lil gal!I'm sorry not every bun could make it! In my heart every lil bunny is awinner :) There will be more calenders to come, don't worry ;) We'llget ya next time I'm sure!

Megan1.jpg

Pepper wrote:
My poor Pepper is so disappointed he didn't make the calendarfor 2005.How can anybody resist a sweet innocent look on Pepper.He's sosweet.He's a winner to us even if he didn't make the calendar.I waswondering since my Pepper didn't get picked if? I be able to see whatthe calendar looks like?

Let's not take this too seriously, Pepper. No one's saying that any one rabbit is more lovable than another.

92 pictures were entered, it was very hard to chose 12 of thosepictures. Many rabbits, in addition to Pepper, like Brice, Mocha,Fauna, Gir & Guin, Jade & Jez, Bunbun, Charity, Cottonball, Mr.Licks & Princess, Mambo, Chernish, Precious, Bub, Crescent,Manhattan, Panda, Harvey, Lenci, Precious, Valuran, Nepo, Blossom andothers should've been in that calendar just as all the others were. Wewent by the majority of votes, and each of the above-named rabbits hadvotes, not just from their parents.

This was a fun thing started in the name of charity. Please don't bring it down by taking it personally.

I don't love Fauna any less today than I did yesterday because of thissilly calendar. I also know that the people of this forum don't thinkany less of her either.

Be happy for those who's pictures were picked.

We're only getting 6 calendars printed, so I'd say your probably not going to see a hard copy.

If you wish, start up your own campaign to make stationary, or cards,or a calendar of your own. We're certainly not stopping you or anyonethat wants to go forth if you're not pleased with what the results are.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Pepper wrote:
My poor Pepper is so disappointed he didn't make the calendarfor 2005.How can anybody resist a sweet innocent look on Pepper.He's sosweet.He's a winner to us even if he didn't make the calendar.I waswondering since my Pepper didn't get picked if? I be able to see whatthe calendar looks like?

Let's not take this too seriously, Pepper. No one's saying that any one rabbit is more lovable than another.

92 pictures were entered, it was very hard to chose 12 of thosepictures. Many rabbits, in addition to Pepper, like Brice, Mocha,Fauna, Gir & Guin, Jade & Jez, Bunbun, Charity, Cottonball, Mr.Licks & Princess, Mambo, Chernish, Precious, Bub, Crescent,Manhattan, Panda, Harvey, Lenci, Precious, Valuran, Nepo, Blossom andothers should've been in that calendar just as all the others were. Wewent by the majority of votes, and each of the above-named rabbits hadvotes, not just from their parents.

This was a fun thing started in the name of charity. Please don't bring it down by taking it personally.

I don't love Fauna any less today than I did yesterday because of thissilly calendar. I also know that the people of this forum don't thinkany less of her either.

Be happy for those who's pictures were picked.

We're only getting 6 calendars printed, so I'd say your probably not going to see a hard copy.

If you wish, start up your own campaign to make stationary, or cards,or a calendar of your own. We're certainly not stopping you or anyonethat wants to go forth if you're not pleased with what the results are.

-Carolyn
I wasn't taking it seriously,I was just joking around.Iam happy for those who was picked.I didn't make it for you to bemad,this sounds like you were not happy.

Oh, wow ... :shock:... you guys are thebest. Thank you for voting my sweet baby Sherman in for thecalendar. When I tell him, his head is going to swell so bigthat that crown might just topple over ... ;).Special thanks to MyBunnyBoys for her photographicwizardry. She's the one that made that photopossible.

Ihave so many sweet, wonderful, beautiful babies herethat I love just as much as I love my Sherman ... I wish "everybunny"could have gotten (I know, bad English; I'm sleepy) in onthis.

Thanks again, everybody.

Pepper,

My apologies.

I'm sorry to everyone who's rabbit didn't get in.

-Carolyn

I didnt get to vote my computer was acting upwhen i wanted to take a second look, and make my choices. All thebunnies were so cute. I wish there was a way to maybe buy acalender. That would be so cute.

Cristy

:shock:Wow my sweet baby made it! I'm so proud. We just wont tell Mocha... he may get jealous. ;)

I think I'm going to have to start saving pictures to disk now, so nextyear, if we do this again, I'll have the big picture of all the croppedand edited ones. I have to admit this was awesome fun!

Just a little note to all those who are not gettinga calendaror those who's rabbits were not chosen, places like Shoppers Drug Mart,London Drugs, Future Shop, etc. make personalized calendars. All youhave to do is take the picture or the memory card from your digitalcamera into these stores and you can make your very own personalizedbunny calendar.

Congrats to all the *stars* and their parents onthe amazing photo's that were submitted and also to those who wereactually picked! I personally found it very very difficult to vote onjust 12~

WHO EVER decided there should only be 12 months in a year...should be..%$#^!!.....why I aughtaaa.....&^%$# : LOL

They obviously were not thinking of the overwhelming decision that uspoor parents had to make on a calender, hurrumph is all's I gotta say!*grin grin*

Again, beautiful pictures-beautiful bun's! This was a hoot!

Cher

Pepper wrote:
My poor Pepper is so disappointed he didn't make the calendarfor 2005.How can anybody resist a sweet innocent look on Pepper.He's sosweet.He's a winner to us even if he didn't make the calendar.I waswondering since my Pepper didn't get picked if I be able to see whatthe calendar looks like?

I think he is very sweet and cute. Don't worry not being picked, itsimpossible to chose the cutest bunny, just like to choose the cutestbaby.
I think its more about how the picture turned out.

I think instead of having you all send me your photos, I'll do what Ican to get them onto a disk and then have a copy printed at CVS.

The only down side of that is that the pictures might lose some oftheir 'crispness', but this is all part of the process we'll learnabout together.

:)

So what I'm saying is, I think I can get copies made from here and doit faster than if I were to wait for all of yours to come in.

Will let you know if I can't.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back