The Magic Adventures of Lilius Maximus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean when you suddenly realise they´re becoming adults and you can´t pick them up and cuddle them in the same way you did when they were tiny.

She is still a gorgeous girl and her colour is lovely, her fur looks so soft and thick.

And yes, however many toys you give them, they´ll still want to chew on the things that aren´t allowed. One of mine just can´t resist the back of the sofa, I caught him again the other day and they all have loads of stuff to chew strewn around the house.

Are you going to have her spayed at some stage, that does seem to calm them down a bit.

And glad to see you back and to see Lily again, more pics pleeeeaaase :)

So... I'm back everyone! With more pictures of my magical bunneh.

photo 1.JPG

photo (32).jpg

So lately, i have taken up the task of finding Lily a new house. Not home, house. Lily's cage is (admittedly) getting too small for her, as being a first time bunny owner, i never really knew how big a bunny would get. Eventhough she is a ND and small as compared to other breeds of bunnies, she's still huge. Since Lily's out most of the day (she's only in her cage at night), she's always gotten sufficient exercise, so that isn't a problem. But i was thinking, hey, how exciting would it be for Lily to get a new house?

So that marked the start of the search for a new cage for Lily.

I live on a tiny island of Singapore. Over here, rabbit cages aren't exactly the double storey mansion-like kinds i have seen in the US. Since i've decided Lily's new house will be substantially larger than her previous one, it's been tough trying to find a new house for Lily. Custom made cages here are also hard to come by because the people here haven't exactly embraced the bunny craze.

It's good to be back! More pictures of Lily and updates on her house search to come.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back