the little bugger!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiced77

Reaction score
i was laying on the floor this morning with mytwo buns, everything seemed normal.. princess sniffed me, groomed mypants a bit.. hopped off downstairs..mr licks was hopping around mylegs and feet.. he nipped my toe, i yelped, then he ran downstairs andpromptly did a binky lol!little stinker.. anyoneelse have rotten buns?

hehehe...... got your attention didn't he? :p

BTW I showed Lexi (my daughter) the photos of Mr. Licks and Princesstoday. She's now wanting to bunny nap them along with about10 others here..... she likes Mr. Licks' colors :) Are theyfull sized or mini rex? She asked and I said I Thought theywere standards. It's hard to tell on photos.

Ouch! I got one today also, must be bunny nipday:? Shadow was couped up in his cage 1 1/2 hour longer than usual,had to do shopping and he was not happy, opened his cage, grunted, wentto pet him when he was half out and nipped me. Gave him some time toget over his gruffy mood and still is mad at me....I have one thatdoesnt forgive so easily:?

Spiced77 wrote:
iwas laying on the floor this morning with my two buns, everythingseemed normal.. princess sniffed me, groomed my pants a bit.. hoppedoff downstairs..mr licks was hopping around my legs and feet.. henipped my toe, i yelped, then he ran downstairs and promptly did abinky lol!little stinker.. anyone else have rottenbuns?
ROFL Bad Bad Mr Licks.....you shouldnt bite Mommy's toes. (Or at least dont binky afterwards where she can see you.) LOL

Lanna

blueyes65 wrote:
Ouch! I got one today also, must be bunny nip day:?
Yeah, I agree...... Bo got Lexi pretty good tonight.It didn't break her skin or anything but it hurt. He wantedme, and she didn't let go so he could jump to me and he nipped herright on her arm in the fleshy part.... good thing she had a thickshirt on..... she whined.... usually she laughs....

my two are mini's :) though mr licks is kindachubby.. and i did 'chase' him a bit.. i followed him downstairs and heplayed toss with his rattly cat toy we have.. he's not much for sharingthe toys..but likes to toss it when you're near him lol :) healso decided to jump up on the couch, which has been forbidden forawhile.. we piled up the cushions thinking they wouldnt try since itwas so high..wrong! he jumps straight up onto them :shock:little showoff! :)

my bunny didnt do anything bad to me today! prob.because i cant touch her at all today! :( i was at the animal shelterand was playing with this puppy (they had 9!! :shock: ) and like icought somthing from that dog, and my mom was like DONT TOUCH ANY OFYOUR ANIMALS! so yeah! :( lol they had a rabbit that was blind in oneeye! she was soo cute

I always move away if Harley sniffs to long but if Im in bare feet he ALWAYS tries to nip my toes!!!

and if he starts scratching me,,,I get the heck out of his way,,,lol,. I know whats coming

Ah bunnybites hurt!!

Peppy and Samson seem very similar in the way they act outside of theircages. They will both start digging into my clothes then biting, thendigging and biting. I don't know why they do it :(

Samson I just push him out of the way he's so small, I love to playwith him cuz I throw blankets over him and tackle him haha (ok so Itreat him like a puppy :p). When he bites me its not so bad, butPeppy...that boy has got some big strong teeth! I know he doesn't meanto hurt me but OUCH, even a light bite hurts like heck :(

Why do they do that anyway?

Latest posts

Back