The Life & Times of Felix 'n' Clementine!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Best of luck with the job, applying for new places I always find to be both exciting and daunting.

Thanks! It would be the PERFECT job for me, so I'm a bit nervous about how it'll go.

Here's Clementine telling me it's time for another scoop of pellets. :)

tumblr_nbxfqphtJ51qadoszo1_500.jpg

"'Scuse me. Mum. MUM. MUUUUM."

That would be fantastic then, wishing you the best! I've been working at Bunnings the past 7 years, about two years ago I was completely over it until I got shifted from cashier to price integrity, which I'm actually enjoying. Partly the freedom of being able to move around the store when you want, and partly having a role that isn't just wash, rinse, repeat. I actually have to think about my job, so it's good. Still looking forward to eventually having some sort of job that I really want though. I do hope you get the job, must be a great feeling :)

Haha, just look at her, waiting by the food dish :D Cheeky.

Thanks! It would be the PERFECT job for me, so I'm a bit nervous about how it'll go.

Here's Clementine telling me it's time for another scoop of pellets. :)

tumblr_nbxfqphtJ51qadoszo1_500.jpg

"'Scuse me. Mum. MUM. MUUUUM."

Trigger, Great Bunny rest his soul, used to do something similar, except he would get on the top shelf of his cage, turn his head just so, and try to get the one ear he could somewhat control in a "please, sir! May I have some more?" pose. We sometimes called him "Trigger Twist" (as in Oliver Twist) when he would do that.

Thanks for the great pic. Clementine is a CUTIE!!!!!

That would be fantastic then, wishing you the best! I've been working at Bunnings the past 7 years, about two years ago I was completely over it until I got shifted from cashier to price integrity, which I'm actually enjoying. Partly the freedom of being able to move around the store when you want, and partly having a role that isn't just wash, rinse, repeat. I actually have to think about my job, so it's good. Still looking forward to eventually having some sort of job that I really want though. I do hope you get the job, must be a great feeling :)

Haha, just look at her, waiting by the food dish :D Cheeky.
I can imagine there'd be a few different departments to train in at Bunnings, which would help it from getting too stale. :) I'm in a call centre right now and I have managed to train in a few different areas, and I'm headed in a good direction... but this other store opening locally is just too great an opportunity for me to pass up. Even if I don't get the job, I can guarantee I'll spend a lot of time in there. :D

Trigger, Great Bunny rest his soul, used to do something similar, except he would get on the top shelf of his cage, turn his head just so, and try to get the one ear he could somewhat control in a "please, sir! May I have some more?" pose. We sometimes called him "Trigger Twist" (as in Oliver Twist) when he would do that.

Thanks for the great pic. Clementine is a CUTIE!!!!!
It's cute, huh? Felix and Clem will both shove their heads into the pellet bowl as soon as I go for it, even if I'm picking it up when it's empty to refill. Silly guys!

Finally got a picture of Bigby that just goes how freakin' handsome he is!

tumblr_nbzixjaXaN1qadoszo1_500.jpg

I love the way he stands! I just love his little feet, his little chest, his little mouf. omg. He's too cute.
There's a few guinea pigs listed on Pet Rescue, so I called the number to see if they're nearby, and/or if any would be a good match for Bigs! There were some cute sows however since he's too young to be neutered, I think I'd rather go with a boar to be safe.

Ohhhh Bigby is such a doe-eyed cutie! That haircut was a great idea. Are guinea pigs really referred to as boars and sows? That's just too adorable! Piggie wiggie. Snort snorrrrt.

All the best with the job application! I LOVE Lush, all the lovely smells, if I had the opportunity to work in one I'd go for it too. :)

Aww what great photos of Bigby and Clemmie! I hope all goes well with the job. Keep us all posted. Bigby looks so cute in the photo. You should post more of him or make a little blog for him as well! He's really luck to have you taking care of him! I doubt anyone else would be on their toes like you are with him and Clemmie and Felix!
Keep us all posted about if you do find him a new friend and how it goes with that pairing! It sounds right now that Bigby is doing great with you, Clemmie and Felix!!!

Today Lady is in surgery and I'm a mess. Last night I found a small growth above her eye and called the vets this morning and brought her in. We shaved
the area to get a better look and while the vet thinks its benign he said its best to get it off her eye lid before it gets any bigger and causes her problems with
her right eye. I've been crying in the car on the way home and saying prayers. If anything happens to her, I'm going to lose it..

Vanessa

Oh no! I'm sure Lady is going to be just fine, but I understand why you're so worried. I was a mess when Felix and Clementine went in to be neutered, even knowing how routine the surgeries were. :pray: I hope it's just a benign nothing, and I'm sure she'll be bouncing around again in no time.

Aww what great photos of Bigby and Clemmie! I hope all goes well with the job. Keep us all posted. Bigby looks so cute in the photo. You should post more of him or make a little blog for him as well! He's really luck to have you taking care of him! I doubt anyone else would be on their toes like you are with him and Clemmie and Felix!
Keep us all posted about if you do find him a new friend and how it goes with that pairing! It sounds right now that Bigby is doing great with you, Clemmie and Felix!!!

Today Lady is in surgery and I'm a mess. Last night I found a small growth above her eye and called the vets this morning and brought her in. We shaved
the area to get a better look and while the vet thinks its benign he said its best to get it off her eye lid before it gets any bigger and causes her problems with
her right eye. I've been crying in the car on the way home and saying prayers. If anything happens to her, I'm going to lose it..

Vanessa

I think Lady will be fine; in fact I will her to be fine.

I understand your concern. Trix is getting older and it freaks me out a bit...

A rescue piggie named Jerry is coming to visit Bigby tonight, to see if they get along! If they do, we'll begin the adoption trial period! :) He's a super cutie:

318017_2ba0c_900x900_0acef.jpg

Welp, the lovely woman from the rescue brought Jerry up, and we had a play date. :)

Loads of chitter-chattering from both of them, lots of sniffing, jumping, jumping away from, jumping towards, running after, trying to mount, mounting, falling off mounting because the mount-ee ran off, etc. Bigsy is so pooped now, he's lying in his litter box resting. The woman from the rescue said that she'd take him back to his foster home and we'll give it a few days, and decide if we'd like to keep going. Apparently guinea pigs do tend to bond eventually, it's just that we've got these two at an awkward not-quite-baby-yet-not-quite-adult stage where they're both scared but wanting to be dominant.

Aw, what a cutie! I have two males that live together, they squabble every now and then but mostly get along. I have three girls that live together and they do the same thing. The most amiable piggie couple I have are a spayed female and a male.

That would have been super cute to watch :D At least it was more positive than negative :)

It was pretty funny. I've never seen Bigby like that! He was quite a bit bigger than Jerry even though he is a little younger, and it's his territory, so I was a bit surprised that he was so scared of him. They were both just so desperate to be the dominant one!

Happy birthday to my lovely little ball of soft fur, my cautious little fella, energetic bundle of love Felix!! ♥ Right now he's flopped out on the tiles with Clementine, grooming her, enjoying his birthday the same way he enjoys every other day. Here's to many more years of having Felix in my life!

Back