the life of my crazy bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippity18

Reaction score
so we got thumper because she would not stop staring at us when we walked in the feed bin to get chick food. i couldnt help but notice her beautiful blue eyes. and of course her fat butt lol ever since we brought her home she has just been a funny pile of mess! she nibbles on everything and she thumps constantly and she loves to dig and she cleans her right ear more then her left she chases the chickens and is super scared of being set down after you pick her up. she always finds a way out of her cage and on the bed or finds her way to the hay bag she plays with my kittens then gets mad when they chase her. i love her so much shes one of a kind definitely!
im not really sure of what kind of lop she is but maybe i can get help with that later?

Now hippity, oh my goodness hippity, shes such a handful she is a huge escape artist in a tiny black fuzzy body! she like has this huge need to run around everywhere!!! today she found a way of the outside cage and we had to chase her around under the car and the bushes and back under the car it was a long excursion then then when my boyfriend finally caught her and handed her to me she looked up at me like "what mom? wasnt that fun!" and me of course after nose diving on the dirt trying to catch her scrapping my knees, just looked down at her and had to bust up laughing! no more outside time for her for a while until i can buy some different wire for her outside cage. she too is one of a kind.

then i have my dogs, cats, kittens, chickens, turkeys, fish, ducks, birds, and my boyfriend lol

this is my first blog and from my understanding blogs are supposed to be a little long?? well my name is Candice but please friends call me Candee its been my nick name since i was born. im 18 i live the farm life out in California and i love it, i just planted watermelon and pumpkin today i have 2 green houses full of organic greens. food is so expensive might as well grow my own right? lol im going to college as a pharmacy technician hoping to become a nurse one day. a good one, not the ones we have today that have absolutely no respect for their patients :X

im extremely friendly and can always hold up a great convo. people say im down to earth and i tell it like it is although that may be true i hate being serious all the time and love to laugh and have a good time i try to help out as much as i can im the type of person to put on my very own show dancing like a retard in the kitchen. hey i bet even my buns would join me, i might try that tommarow....:biggrin2:

well anyways thats my blog a little long but hey im a big chit chatter, so heres the pictures... enjoy :)
14541_081755_400000001.jpg
the boyfriend
14541_081238_430000003.jpg
the babies
14541_081228_240000002.jpg
and me

Hey Candee!

Nice to see you started your blog. Your buns look terribly sweet. I admit though, I couldn't help laughing at your chasing after Hippity. :pSounds like you have a great place there! I'm jealous hehehe. I'd looove the farm life but land is hard to come by here. Oh, you will definitely have to take pictures of everything and everyone :biggrin:I love animals! I think it's great that you are growing your own things. We're in the process of having the yards fixed so I can grow some too after. I doubt it'll be as much as you but at least my bun will have fun getting her own snacks :biggrin2:Lol.

I admire you for wanting to be a nurse. It is a field I could never work in. :)

As for the kind of lop... I'm not very experienced but you could post in the Rabbitry section for help there. If you can grab a few good pictures so that they can see her body and head properly, that will help them know more. I do think the white spot on her head and blue eyes is caused by the vienna gene so someone will probably mention that. I think that has more to do with color than breed though :pReally, they'll be much more helpful than me. Lol.

Looking forward to more!

Latest posts

Back