The King has arrived!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KookieKing

Reaction score
Hey my names Kat and I'm from New Jersey. I have 2 bunnies at the moment but am looking for another one if my Kookie learns to get along with others. The other rabbit Zell, is my brother's and he's getting to be an old fart anymore. Pictures below, better ones to come later this week.

Kookie:

kookie.jpg

Zell:

zell2.jpg

zell.jpg

Awwwww Kookie is so adorable! That picture looks just like my Skyler! Sky has a Marilyn Monroe style beauty mark, but it's on the left side of his face and your picture is cut off. Adorable! Here is Skyler for comparison:

Skyler007.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Be warned that people are going to want many more pictures of Kookie and Zell :biggrin2:

Skyler is adorable I love the white tip on his ear. And no worries I love to take photos when the rabbits are behaving I'll show you some of my other pets as well I have 2 cat, 2 bettas, 2 hermit crabs and an angelfish I just realize I have two of every thing lol.

Torn:

madtorn.jpg

lighttorn.jpg

Eclipse:

Eclipse5.jpg

Welcome to the board. I'm in the Mount Holly area. If you are looking for a friend for your rabbit I volunteer and foster for a rescue called For Bunny Sake.

I've heard of them! I definitely come see you for a bunny then. See the thing is he's a very moody bunny and tried to fight with our other one Zell, both un-fixed boys. I'm hoping sometime in Jan or Feb I can get him fixed to clam him down a little.

Man, Kookie really does look like Skyler! I would believe it if someone told me that was a picture of Skybes. Zell is a big cutie pie too!

Welcome to the forum!

You have some adorable buns, there! I have a soft spot for Dutches, but I've never had one! lol

Make yourself at home! :)

Back