the idiot bubling

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
is really pushing my buttons recently....

He figured out how, in a split second of my inattention, to scale a3-ft. chainlink fence, and dive RIGHT past my arm into the cage of his"girlfriend" (wannabe) Pandemonium.

Luckily I wasn't too stunned to grab him in time before he could get toknow his "woman" a little better than I wanted him to. She's too oldfor litters, handicapped, and a different breed.

I thought I'd be extra vigilant today, but he did it again, right undermy nose. I don't know how one critter can move so darn fast when movingliterally straight up. I was standing right in his way but that boymoves at the speed of light when he knows he's not supposed to be doingsomething.

I've seen him do it, and I'm still baffled. He must wait for thatinstant my head turns away. He climbs like a cat, only faster. Mutantbunny!

Arrrrgh! I need a full body shield!

Rose

:roflmao:

You know you can't stand in the way of true love, er, lust.

I can just hear Bub, singing:

"Don't you know that there ain't no chain link high enough, ain't nohutch that's strong enough, ain't no slave that's smart enough.... tokeep me from gettin' to you, babe."

:singing:singing
:singing

I can't decide what's funnier, Bub or Laura's song!
:laugh:

Oh, that is TOO FUNNY!! It's true,animals seem to move LIGHTENING speed when they know they're gonna getin trouble for what they're doing! LOL!!

LOVE the song, Laura...hilarious!! Maisie's dancin' to yourtune!! :bunnydance: Poor hormonalsweetie...lol!!:happydance

Laura wrote:
"Don't you know that there ain't no chain link high enough,ain't no hutch that's strong enough, ain't no slave that's smartenough.... to keep me from gettin' to you, babe."

:singing:singing
:singing
:laugh:

naturestee wrote:
I have a solution! Give Bub to me! :innocent

aaaahhh, lemme think....

NO!

hehehe

Nice try!

Although, the next time he sprays me in the face I just might reconsider!:XLaura, I love the song.....perfect.....

Rose

Back