The house bunnies of Playbun mansion 2010 ed.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyBunch

Reaction score
So the year 2010 started off great for us all as Travis threw in the towel the day before Christmas, and decided he was going to let Lilybaby join the group. They were happily bonded and grooming each other come New Years Day. Travis just keeps coming more and more out of his shell! He puts on a great show of binkies when he feels up to it and has taken to playing games with me. He'll pop out from under my chair and nudge me when i'm on the computer. He jumps up on the couch when i'm doing laundry. And yesterday he actually came out and stood between a guest's feet while she looked at him and talked to him. In the past he'd have never been there as he'dbe hiding someplace till the stranger left. He has stopped spraying me and the vaccuum too which is a big plus. Still working on litter training (and by that I mean Travis) but he's trying I think and so I try not to grumble too much, and give him snuggles when he'll let me: )

Annabelle is still a snugglebug, but mostly with Lily and Travis. I get stuck with left over love, go figure! I have also come to calling her the farting bunny, because when she is drinking from the water bottle a noise like a short high pitched fart emits from her throat about as constantly as she swallows.

Lily has been beside herself as we were all told she was a french lop, and yet she reached 5.5 lbs. and seems to have stopped growing. Somebody had said she is most likely a mini french lop (mini lop) but aren't they even bigger than that?
Anyway, she's only 5 months old so I told her she's got time to get bigger yet (although you and I both know she isn't going to reach no 12 lbs+). It figures... the only bunny I had history on, and she isn't what she was said to have been. I think I have figured the other two out. Annabelle I have decided is a Checkered Spot (yes, that's a mix I made up due to her features), and Travis I believe is a Lex (lop rex mix of some kind). Still don't know what the cutoff is for a minirex weight wise, so I don't know if he's a mini or not. Probably is.

I'd love to post pics in here, as well as put one for a profile avatar, but can't figure out how to do it. Signed up for photobucket and everything, but when I try to post a pic it freezes or shuts down RO on me : ( Could always go to bunspace and check us out. Lily, Travis, and Annabelle are all on there. Lenny, their soon to arrive brother, is on there too.

well i definately need/want/desire/need pictures!!!

great to hear Travis gave in to his wifey

and there is no such thing as a mini french lop...just mini lop...its POSSIBLE she could be a TINY french lop...but looking at my french lop there are very distinct differences between the breed (I THINK) but at 5 months old she may still have some growing to do...may be a small french lop.

hmmm....what web browser are you using?
try flickr?
or instead of posting the pictures in here just post the link so we can follow it to the photobucket

whats your bunspace name? i kinda get on. lol...still dont get it to well

That stinks you can't post photos. May be try posting about it in the Chat about the Forum section and someone may have some suggestions.

I'd love to look at your bunspace account if you have the link. I love seeing bunny pictures!

So here are their picture badges:

%3Ca%20href=
badge200.jpg
badge200.jpg
%3Ca%20href=
badge200.jpg
%3Ca%20href=
badge200.jpg

:bunnydance:The story with Lenny is that he is not yet with us, but IS enroute! He was posted as needing an immediate home on bunspace.com and we were in love :inlove:as soon as we set our eyes on his pic. Apparently he was being kept at an overcrowded and understaffed shelter in CA.:hug: He is overweight, and they can't exercise him... so they were going to (i can't even say it). Anyhow, we would love to have him, and so the volunteers worked out the means to get him here. He has since been saved from death:highfive:, neutered, and delivered to a foster mom and her bunny bunch until he is recovered and on a regular diet. Then he'll continue to us. Yeah!! Our kids are so very excited to have him.:pinkelepht: Our daughter, and the buns,put him in their letters to Santa, for safe travels and us as a family.Our girlie alsohas his picture in her room. Our son is just a baby, but has had a love of our buns since the first one came home. They have motivated him to start walking, and to talk. He does pretty well sayingLily's name, and calls the other two bunneh. :pinkbouce:When shown Lenny's picture, he says Wenny Kookie and gets all excited and happy, and giggles while petting the picture. :bunnydance: Lenny is SO loved already. When he makes it here I think i'll cry! : )

Ok, so Lenny is still recovering from neuter and bad health at foster mom's house. Once he's better though, he'll be on his way to us via the bunderground railroad. Yeah!! In the meantime, we have taken in two more (and the ABSOLUTE LAST!) bunnies. They are New Zealand sisters, and the lady relinquishing them said they were with her family for 2.5 yrs, and were fixed previous to her receiving them. I checked, and they are definately 2 girls, but don't know how to make sure they are fixed?? Anyhow, they are shy and very sweet. Have had them with us for 1.5 weeks, and they are a joy! They practiclly knock me over everytime I bring food. Also like to play peekaboo. Presently trying to discourage their disfiguring of our bedroom furniture and carpeting, but they aregood with a litterbox. Can't have it all all the time right : ) Looks like when Lenny gets here it'll be two girls toeach boy.

Latest posts

Back