The happy couple

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunBun Mom

Reaction score
Benny and Blossom have been out together all day and doing great!!!Yeah!!!

I took some pics of them that I thought I'd share.....this one is whenI first opened her cage. Benny was patiently waiting for his new girlto come out.

AWW Those are great pics!!! Makes me think about getting Chinny a friend

*shh I didnt just say that*

Virginia

They so cute together!! I wasveryupset when Joon died and really didn't think Benny would go for anothergirl this quickly. Looks like approves! They were velcro today.

Oh I love the pictures - keep 'em coming! I'm so glad that they're doing so well together.

Peg

I can't express how happy I am with my bunnys!!! I'm just tickled this is going so well!

Today was day 3 with them out together in their room. They were out allday. I stayed in there a long time and check in on them. I feltcomfortable leaving them alone b/c they are acting great. They play,lick eachother and lay down next to eachother. It was fun getting thenback up b/c they didn't want to be seperated. Their cages are side byside so once up, they laid down next to eachother and munched some hay.

Back