The Gustav Move Victims

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
naturestee wrote:
BSAR, they died while being moved from Zin's home to a place more safe from Hurricane Gustav.:(
Thanks. Sorry for the questions I just didnt know if they were being moved from the hurrican or not. I just found this thread:
Prayers for Zin - Gustav is already taking its toll on them...

So now I understand. :)And again I am so sorry for the losses. It is sucha horrible thing to lose all of those sweet bunnies at a time.

So sorry for all your losses, Zin.:( All I can do is hope that the rest are ok, and you all are safe from the hurricane. :hug:

:rip:Cadence, Notorious B-I-G, Dulcinea, Suzuki, Buddha, Coral, Tarot, Zodiac, Home, Prince Phillip, The Earl of Leciester, Eastwick, Persnicket, Johnny Knoxville, Ichabod, Davy Jones, Avalon, Shiva, Chabliss, The Hooch, Tuscany, Bangers & Scrambled Eggs. :rainbow:Binky free at Rainbow Bridge.

Emily:cry2

Realistically, Not counting the 10 house bunnies, I had 184 bunnies to move, and 23 were lost, when you do the math, it doesnt sound so bad, but when you think of the personalities.. it's horrible..

Z

Zin,

I am very sorry to hear. Words just cannot explain how I feel eventhough none of the rabbits is mine. I have been following news of Hurricane Gustav and cannot help but to think about the animals affected. Reading your post is really heart wrenching and nerve wreaking. It is a nightmare came true. I pray that you will find peace in the midst of the chaos and lost.

Binky free dear bunnies.

I'm so sorry. You had the best of intentions when you took them into your care, and when they were being moved. You are truly an angel for giving them more happy years of life than they would otherwise have had. Binky free, special bunnies.:rainbow:

Best of luck to all of yours as the storm approaches, and I hope you don't lose any more.

Words are failing me on howto expressthe deep sorrow I am feeling for your loss.

We're all here for you and will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

....and binky free little ones

:pray::rainbow:

Your post speaks of your dear tender heart for all of the bunnies that you care for. I'm so sorry for this tragic loss, but so grateful that those dear lives knew you!

Latest posts

Back