the good idea/bad idea game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good idea: waiting until it's dark before stealing lemons off the neighbours tree (my sister made me do this tonight, she's living vicariously through me lol)

Gordon wrote:
Good idea: Meditation for stress reduction.
you do meditation? how do you meditate? i use this amazing cd i have which has sounds of heavy rain and thunder. it's so relaxing. i listen to it every night in bed, can't sleep without it :)

I have a thunderstorm tape. Actually two. One is a city storm with some cars honking occasionally, and the other one is a country storm, with some cows mooing, LOL.

I'm generally a very contemplative fellow, anyway, so I zone out pretty easily.:brownbunny

so you're into thunder and rain, just like me. it's the best sound in the world. i used to lie on the bathroom floor when i was little, whenever my mum or dad were having a shower and i could fall asleep listening to the running water. the sound of rain does something to me, i can't describe it. it's trance-inducing.

Latest posts

Back