The girls, behind "bars". :-)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendymac

Reaction score
Well, they had free-run of the den. But since they haven't figured out what a litter box is actually for (and it is NOT just for digging in! LOL) I got tired of scrubbing the carpets. I set the Xpen up in here, so they can come and go as they please. But they were a bit surprised when they met the jail cell bars. haha

I love these girls and can't wait to get them on the show table!

Marcie, and her "don't fence me in" face. haha
559850_10200753846994275_1211946924_n.jpg

Lucy trying her "sit pretty" routine in an attempt to bribe her way out.
223593_10200753848274307_1994206321_n.jpg

Marcie just knows there's a way out of there, she just has to be determined enough to find it!
525500_10200753850074352_1829885998_n.jpg

And when all else fails, pout...and pout some more!
551276_10200753850514363_253190645_n.jpg

Well, the little turds are grounded at the moment. I thought I'd let the cage door open so they could bop in and out at will. Apparently, around 6 am (while I was snoring away) they figured out how to get out...and were running amok throughout the downstairs. LOL When I woke up and the kids told me, I secured the perimeter again (or so I thought!) and let them out. While I'm sitting at the computer, hubby comes in and says, "Aren't you missing something?" I was like, "Nope, but thanks for asking!" He said, "Where's the one-eared bunny?" I gulped, looked behind me, and then said, "I'll let you know shortly." LOL She was running around in the living room, and I never heard or saw her leave! Here they figured out they could squish between the cage floor and tray and make their escape. After some fiddling, NOW they're secure. Or so I hope. LMAO

Ah, such cutie little faces.... please mommy let me out.

They are such little devils at times, amazing how they can figure out an escape route every time lol.

Oh, rabbits are much smarter than people give them credit for! Today Lucy spent most of her day trying to figure out how to work the snap that connects the Xpen to the cage. LOL But, until she grows thumbs (or gets the help of her siblings) I think they're now secure. haha

Back