The Genie game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your wish is granted. But it is a bad horse.

I WISH MY RABBIT COULD LIVE IN MY HOUSE

Your wish is granted. But it gives birth late.
I wish I could have a dog

Your wish shall be granted and you get a dog. But it is feral, cannot be trained or tamed and will inevitably harm your rabbits.

I wish that Lümi hadn't died, Storm would stay alive for 10 years and that Musti were alive too. They would make a terrific trio, Storm would probably take the lead and Musti would protect his lil white bro.

Your wish is granted.

I wish I had another rabbit

Your wish shall be granted as well, but that rescue doesn't like you for quite a long time. They will warm up to you in a year or so, and will do marvelous with any other bun you might want to pair or group bond them with.

I wish that Storm's enclosure wouldn't be so barren. I'm gonna do something about it when i get home, but still.

Your wish is granted. But there is no other bird but a big "blue" macaw that has plucked most of its feathers from stress of previous ownership, or lack thereof, leaving you with a big bald baby that will forever be a bit nuts in the noggin'.

I wish my conditions would allow me to get Storm a new pair bond sometime soon.

Isn't anyone granting my wish?

Your wish is granted. But there is no other bird but a big "blue" macaw that has plucked most of its feathers from stress of previous ownership, or lack thereof, leaving you with a big bald baby that will forever be a bit nuts in the noggin'.

I wish my conditions would allow me to get Storm a new pair bond sometime soon.
Your wish is granted. It will be a long time.

I wish I could have a dog

YWIG, but you're forbidden frm using acronyms in this thread.

I wish i could move to the UK-way better rabbit care and supplies over yonder. ( I don't understand a smidge of america's prices- the pricetag isn't what you end up paying?

Your wish is granted, however the local shops are always out of bunny supplies.

I wish I wasn't always tired while working.

Your wish is granted. You will be tired till you are 35.

You are. I thought you were 30 or something. 😂

I wish that I could be a singer when I am older.
Granted, but you'd be horrible in the early stages.

I wish my nature walks wouldn't almost kill me with heat stroke.

Your wish is granted. you will not be able to till you a 20

Granted, but not until you're 95.

I wish I had a massive collection of manga and manhwa to read to my heart's desire during down time at work and weekends.

Latest posts

Back