The Genie game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your wish is granted. But it is a bad horse.

I WISH MY RABBIT COULD LIVE IN MY HOUSE

Your wish is granted. But it gives birth late.
I wish I could have a dog

Your wish shall be granted and you get a dog. But it is feral, cannot be trained or tamed and will inevitably harm your rabbits.

I wish that Lümi hadn't died, Storm would stay alive for 10 years and that Musti were alive too. They would make a terrific trio, Storm would probably take the lead and Musti would protect his lil white bro.

Your wish shall be granted as well, but that rescue doesn't like you for quite a long time. They will warm up to you in a year or so, and will do marvelous with any other bun you might want to pair or group bond them with.

I wish that Storm's enclosure wouldn't be so barren. I'm gonna do something about it when i get home, but still.

Your wish is granted. But there is no other bird but a big "blue" macaw that has plucked most of its feathers from stress of previous ownership, or lack thereof, leaving you with a big bald baby that will forever be a bit nuts in the noggin'.

I wish my conditions would allow me to get Storm a new pair bond sometime soon.

Your wish is granted. But there is no other bird but a big "blue" macaw that has plucked most of its feathers from stress of previous ownership, or lack thereof, leaving you with a big bald baby that will forever be a bit nuts in the noggin'.

I wish my conditions would allow me to get Storm a new pair bond sometime soon.
Your wish is granted. It will be a long time.

I wish I could have a dog

YWIG, but you're forbidden frm using acronyms in this thread.

I wish i could move to the UK-way better rabbit care and supplies over yonder. ( I don't understand a smidge of america's prices- the pricetag isn't what you end up paying?

Your wish is granted. You will be tired till you are 35.

Your wish is granted. you will not be able to till you a 20

Latest posts

Back