The Frenchies are here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaya17

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce my two new French lops Giselle and Tonka (names pending) I went to Pueblo yesterday to pick up these little fluff balls, and the 5 hour drive was worth it! I love these little guys! Giselle warmed up to me right away, well as soon as I got the raisin bag out, before you know it she was binkying all over the garage, I didn't even know bunnies that big could binky! Tonka on the other hand is a little more reserved around me, I finally lured him out of his cage and he sniffed around a little bit, untill he found Giselle and decided he would find a way into her cage no matter what. Well enough rambling anyways Giselle is bred to Piere the number 8 lop in America, she's due Feb 8th, I can't wait to finally have babies again! They will be mostly chesnut because mamma is a broken chesnut and dad is a solid chesnut, but I don't know much about aguiti genetics and the breeder says all kinds of colors will come out of her litter, I will post pictures as soon as I can

Here's one picture for now, critiques please?
Giselleposed.jpg
this is Giselle she's a broken chesnut doe

haha! I never thought bunnies that big could binky too until i saw it with my own eyes. It's hilarious. Congratulations on your new frenchies :)

omg i wish i would have goten him he is beautiful my frinchys suk they dont look like him:( mine are big but dont have good anything :(

Latest posts

Back