The Fabulous Life of Dotty!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I have about a million more Dotty pictures to add. It's not because she's the favourite over the others, it's just that because she's cuddly, and more likely to stay still, and I always have my phone with me when I'm upstairs so it's easier to take more pictures lol.

First I'll start with a video of her I took one breakfast time while Steve was away last week! Watch out for the binkies!

And here are some of when Steve was away still, and I decided to read a magazine in bed. As long as I gave her noserubs at the same time as reading, she was happy, but if not, she was VERY jealous of the magazine, and tried to take a few chunks out of it. Eventually, she picked it up in her mouth, flicker her head, and closed it shut on me! Lol!

'Mmmm, yummy...'

IMG_0622.jpg

'What? You don't mind do you?'

IMG_0623.jpg

Snuggling for the noserubs...

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

It looks like I'm grabbing her head here but I promise she was just licking my thumb!

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

Cuddling up whilst still trying to eat the magazine!

IMG_0632.jpg

'I've had ENOUGH of this!'

IMG_0633.jpg

'That's the end of THAT reading session!'

IMG_0634.jpg

Aaaand, that's not all! The same morning I took the video (I think?! Can't remember now!) I also took these pictures...

'OM NOM NOM'

P1020699.jpg

P1020700.jpg

'Tired now' - resting against my knee

P1020702.jpg

Very, very tired...

P1020716.jpg

*Warning Donna!!*

P1020717.jpg

P1020718.jpg

P1020723.jpg

Looking sad:

P1020724.jpg

'Do you mind? I'm on the toilet!'

P1020736.jpg

'But still a bit hungry...'

P1020740.jpg

There you go! Also, I'm not sure I posted this, but also when Steve was away, I took my laptop upstairs to watch The Hills and The City in bed, and I took a glass of wine with me. After I finished the glass, I put it on my nightstand whilst I was still watching the TV shows. Dotty jumps up, and stands on my pillow, paws on my nightstand, NOSE IN MY WINE GLASS, trying to drink it! She knocked it over, and had her nose stuck in there, trying to drink the last drops. I removed the glass, and she was jumping up at my arm like I was holding craisins or something. She was absolutely going mental for the wine! She didn't actually get any- the glass was so empty there was literally a tiny drop left, but it was soooo funny. Even the next morning when I took the glass downstairs (left it safely out of reach overnight obviously) she was jumping up at me trying to get to it! The next night she did exactly the same thing again.... I can't work out why she would think she liked wine so much?! It was hillarious anyway! :D

Elf Mommy wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
So take a picture if her with it!

LOL! I will!

We just have to have a 'meeting' with my mum first :rollseyes

:duel
um...now that you're wed, can I see Dotty with Dotty? :D

OMG! I forgot that I promised this, sorry!

I've come to Steve's office to help him with some work- data entry for a website he needs to finish tomorrow (and will probably stay up all night finishing bless him :() but when we get home I will take that picture!

Meanwhile, this was what I woke up to sharing my pillow this morning!

IMG_0685.jpg

:D

OMIGOD - those WHISKERS!!!!!

Thanks for an awesome Dotty fix - she is just so cute! The pics made my day.

Denise

I love the tired photo, too. Hugs and noserubs from across the pond to my favorite RO bunny...I have my upcoming elbow surgery on Thursday (left one gets fixed this time) and I will come straight to RO so I can see Dotty pix as they are the best medicine.

Denise

good thing i took my mince pies out of the oven before looking at those whisker pics:faint: baking and bunnies just dont mix when it's the fabulous dotty:biggrin2:

I have tons of pictures to post of Dotty, I don't actually know where to start. I said this before but I always end up with more pictures of her because my phone is always on my bedside table so it's easy to just grab it and take a picture here and there when she jumps on the bed.

I'll start with the oldest ones first!

This is her with Steve- she was apparently sat on his hair so he couldn't move- I'm not sure his hair is long enough, but oh well! :p

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

And here's where she sleeps in the mornings when I'm still in bed- sometimes for an hour or 2- she even stays there when I get up- if her breakfast doesn't arrive first that is!

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

'Hey! You're not here anymore!'

IMG_0817.jpg

She always has her head too close to the bed, and sometimes she licks the wood on the headboard. She just sleeps there for ages, sometimes tooth purring, and instead of having noserubs, she's happy if I just put my arm round her gently instead- which is good because I'm usually still asleep! If there isn't a big enough gap between the pillows for her to sit in, she digs on the bed until I wake up and move them, half asleep! :D

Here she is 'posing' for pictures with me:

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

On another day, here's Dotty greeting us through the banisters as we go up the stairs to bed- this particular night I had hay in my hand which she happily stole from me to munch!

IMG_0825.jpg

GIMMME THE HAY!

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

(Disclaimer: she would never ever try to fit through the gap, and even if she did, and even though her head fits, there's no way the rest of her body would, she goes against that theory lol! There's usually a board there to prevent her trying it when she's unsupervised, and she doesn't have access to the hallway when we're out/asleep. :D)

Doing her usual pinning me down and licking me to death:

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

Another day, going after Steve for treats:

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

'What do you mean you sleep here?'

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

'GIVE ME THE PINEAPPLE!'

IMG_0846.jpg

The other day she had her tail end sticking out from under the bed and it was just so cute I couldn't resist a picture:

IMG_0842.jpg

She quickly turned round looking a little bit miffed though!

IMG_0844.jpg

Here she is last night snuggling up on the bed- she was still here as we fell asleep I think lol- she didn't jump down for ages!

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

Being SUPER lazy yesterday morning (I think)- she would lean round, take a mouthful of pellets from her bowl, and then straighten up and eat them lying down, and then turn back and take another mouthful!

IMG_0872.jpg

And finally, posing for more pictures with me this morning!

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

Please excuse me looking terrible- I have sinusitis and haven't worn makeup for days, and my face has started to get all these funny discolorations on, almost like bruises where my sinuses are, except I haven't bruised my face at all? It's weird :?

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

'That's enough pictures of me now! Bye!'

IMG_0914.jpg

That's about a million pictures I think! Sorry guys!

Thanks for an awesome Dotty fix - this is one bunny I can never get enough of, no matter what she is doing!

Denise

Hey Jen, just taking a few minutes to catch up on Dottie's blog...

The pics are awesome!!! I can't believe that she is that snuggly and kissy! You must be hiding craisins all over the bed for her to find.... And you must be wearing craisin scented perfume.... If Dotty really were that cuddly, she should be with me getting tons of cuddles. :pI know you and Steve do a fair job keeping up with her demands, but I think I should send her a ticket to come live with me for a while because you just might need a break. ;)

myheart

Latest posts

Back