The Enderbies get Kicked Out

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no...does that mean that Jessebutt hates Rosiebutt, too? :grumpy

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Heh heh, don'tworry....I'll have stocks for women too. I figure we're all doomedanyways. The End is near!

I'm not prejudiced against men, I just hate everybody!

I think RO will be the world's new government. OMG can you imagine how many bunnies there will be?

-JAK

YAY!! Jessebutt still wufs me!! :D:D:D

Ok, cool beans...any kind of timeframe??

And yer too cool for letting us survive above-ground...yay! :D

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Aw no I don't hate you.

I look so pretty today! And I'm booking you tonight!

I'll let RO people stay above ground when I take over the world.

ITs funny how I want to lock everybodyunderground but in all honesty, i'm one of those people that are mosthappiest in the dark in a nice small little area. I really wish I couldsleep through the winter. Imagine my ecstacy.

The funny thing is, I can often be heard saying, "Imagine how much more productive I could be if I didn't have to sleep."

Exactly. I hate sleeping. But i'm always tired. I can sleep for 12 hours and feel like I haven't slept in days.

My dad likes to wake me up early in the morning or right after i'vegone to bed to make me do stuff. Is that rude or what? Stuff that candefinitely wait until I wake up. ''Wake up, do the dishes''
''Jess, get up, clean out hte fridge"

wtf whyyy can this not wait until i'm resteeedddd?!?!

I will now go to sleep. I need to getup at 5:30 tomorrow, as usual, since I have to take the SAT at 8... whydo they give the SAT at 8 am? Don't they know teenagersaren't up till about 10.

HAHA! I have to be to work at 9:00 a.m. WHO EATS SUBWAY AT 9:00 AM?!

Ohhhh lordyyyy.

- Amy:brownbunny

I know, they tell you to get a good night's restfor big tests and stuff like the SAT and then they go and make it at8AM. i'm sure all states would have an overall higher SAT score if theymade it later in the day. Dorkwads.

-JAK

"JESSE! Wake up and take this 10 hour test about nothing!"

I wuf the Jesse...how are ya doin? :D

undergunfire wrote:
HAHA! I have to be to work at 9:00 a.m. WHO EATS SUBWAY AT 9:00 AM?!

Ohhhh lordyyyy.

We eat at Subway 24/7 LOL

(My daughter has worked at 4 Subways over the past couple years).

Pam

I hate Subway. Subs take over my life. I work almost everyday, lol.

I really can't eat a Subway sub without getting sick, bleh.

I can't stand Subway. I have no idea why but Ican't even stand the smell of it. But my friends all love it so we goall the time:yuck

No offence Amy:angel:

I dont like it but my husband does.

You'll hate eating it even more if you work there;).

- Amy

Latest posts

Back