The Duck Pose

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my loaf pics! I caught Toby doing them finally. As soon as he sees me, he normally stands back up. Jerk. He's so hard to get a good picture of!

Ahhh I love that position! We call it "roosting" because it looks like they are keeping eggs warm.

Here's Sullivan doing it:

IMG_0025-2.jpg

Sippi does it all the time but we never have gotten a pic i don't think. I will have to try and get one!!

eta: Sullivan is goreous!!

My boyfriend calls it the "bunny slipper". He jokes about shoving his foot *cough* yeah... He knows the bunloaf ranks higher on the cute scale than his lazy pose, so until Will can make himself into a bunny-esque loaf of cuteness, he has to deal with the bunny on the bed lol

Dublinperky wrote:
There are soooo many names for that same position! Ducky, Rubber Ducky, Meatloaf and Roasting! Did I miss any?

Aly!:p
We call it a Powder Puff. This probably has the most names out of all rabbity things.

Aww! Sippi-loaf! :biggrin2:

I have yet to see little Miss Emma do a loaf. She's too scared of us to relax in a loaf near us. She semi-flops, though. She just scoots her lets out from under her when we aren't looking. No loafs yet, though. :(

Latest posts

Back