The Duck Pose

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDShorty

Reaction score
I"m sure other bunnies do this, hehe. I thought it was so funny when I first saw Dori in this pose. She looks just like a duck, LOL!You can't see arms or legs, just a big fluff ball:p So lets post pics of our bunnies in the Duck Pose

2007_1119samsbday0005.jpg

hehe, we call it the 'meatloaf' here. I'll have to get a pic and put it up...

Nadia

SO CUTE! My family always called it the meatloaf, but my boyfriend calls it the muffin loaf, which I find adorable. They really do look like ducks though!

Awww, big powder puff and little powder puff are so cute! Is that Warren? Looks too dark to be Bracken!

I am so jealous of people with black otter bunners! I love their colors :hearts:

That is a cute puff picture

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Awww, big powder puff and little powder puff are so cute! Is that Warren? Looks too dark to be Bracken!

If that is aimed at mine, they are called Sandy (the big mumma) and Hope (little kit).

~Bracon~ (Hannah) has Bracken and Warren. That's not me :p

Oops, sorry Flashy! Silly me, I guess I didn't even look at the username. I just saw it and assumed Bracken, Warren and baby Willow!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Oops, sorry Flashy! Silly me, I guess I didn't even look at the username. I just saw it and assumed Bracken, Warren and baby Willow!
No worries :) I can promise you though, and Hannah for that matter, that they are not Bracken/Warren and Willow, lol.

Latest posts

Back