The double trouble thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, that last one is good! Look at that mouth:p. Um, don't mind my ignorance, but what does Macro do? I have that on mine too, but haven't attempted using it:?.

Oh, and feel free to blast us with Millie pics:p! Really, I won't mind:cool:.

Thanks Crystal - although you may regret saying that!:pMacro is used when doing close-ups, so it focuses in on the detail. I only found out about it through trial and error on my old camera!:D

Thanks Patti.:)Wow - that is so cool you have the same camera! Now I know who to turn to for advice on how to use it.:p

I'm still learning how to use it - the camera has so many settings! There is a professional photographer that I know who teaches classes in how to use all the different settings and I think I'm going to take it. I know the camera can do so much more than I currently use if for.

I'm sure that Millie will make an excellent subject for your photos while you learn to use you new camera!

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Thanks Patti.:)Wow - that is so cool you have the same camera! Now I know who to turn to for advice on how to use it.:p

Latest posts

Back