The double trouble thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, and now a surprise for you...guess who I am pet-sitting?;):pBennie!:biggrin2:I have missed this little guy!

Bennie.jpg

Bennie2.jpg

Bennie3.jpg

bennie4.jpg

Bennie5.jpg

Bennie6.jpg

Bennie7.jpg

I love these - he was busy exploring and jumped into a box he shouldn't have!:shame

Bennie8.jpg

"Argh I can't get out!"

Bennie9.jpg

Gumpy!:p:grumpy:

Bennie10.jpg

Great pictures of Millie and Bennie.

I think youshould tell the owner of Bennie he ran away and keep him. LOL He's a real doll.

Susan
SantaCookies.gif

Lol - believe me Susan I am tempted too!:pUnfortunately his owner is picking him up tonight - I'm going to miss the little guy! :(

Hmmm, I wonder if she'll believe that he ran away...:ponder::biggrin2:

Aww Jess, I LOVE the pictures. There are some lovely ones of Millie that would make great Christmas cards :). And as for that Ben, what an adorable boy he has grown into - love that grumpy face :D. Shame that he has to go back:?.

Jan

I know Jan I was just thinking about making a few into Christmas cards,:D which reminds me.:mail2::biggrin2:

I'm also trying to decide which one to enter in the Christmas photo phile competition...hmmm:ponder:If only it would snow and I could get some more Christmassy ones!:p

It's pictures like this that make me go...awwwwww

Bennie5.jpg

Look at that little bunny mouth....he's just the cutest! :D

Cheryl

If Bennie hasn't gone home yet Jess...just pop him in a parcel package and send him right on over to me....then it's left to you to explain to the owners where their bunny went.

:big wink:

I know Cheryl - I just love his mouth! Its so hard to get pictures of though - he never stays still!:shock:I'm afraid I can't send him over though, he's been stolen by me - Oh um...I mean he's gone home of course!:innocent:big wink:

Thanks Crystal - I'm glad you like them. Hopefully I'll be taking a lot more pictures after Christmas as I *think* I might be getting a fancy camera. Fingers crossed!:biggrin2:

I don't think anyone here will ever be able to forget Ruby. :hug:

She and Millie are two of my favourite buns, the prettiest pair of Rex girlies ever! :)

I rarely post 'rainbow bridge' posts because I can't stop myself crying, but when Ruby passed I with my boyfriend and I started crying telling him about her! I felt silly, but I know I wasn't the only one, which shows how much she was loved by everyone here.

I'm welling up now!

Hope you and Millie have a great Christmas day.

Merry Christmas to you and Millie! I love all the holiday pictures.

That is so cool about that brand- what a strange coincidence!

PS. Jess, we will never forget about Ruby. She was so special to us all.

Thank you Haley, that means a lot.:hug:

I thought I'd post up some pictures of Millie enjoying her Christmas morning. I got a new camera for Christmas (the Canon S5 IS) which I am still getting the hang of - but so far I love it!:DI think Millie is sick of having her picture taken though! :whistling

Milliepresents.jpg

MillieChristmas1.jpg

Milliexmas1.jpg

This one really makes me laugh!

Milliexmas2.jpg

Enjoying her pressies;)

Milliexmas3.jpg

Milliexmas4.jpg

Milliexmas5.jpg

Milliexmas6.jpg

"Christmas is tiring!":D

Milliexmas7.jpg

Milliexmas8.jpg

And here is onefrom just before which I thought was cute!:D

xmas5.jpg

OMG, Jess. Millie is just so stunning, now I know I must have a Castor Rex one day for sure!:D She is precious, all the pics are equally wonderful, but my favorite is the one of her laying down showing her tummy:p.

Thanks guys.:hug:Lol - Crystal I love that picture as well. She has the cutest, whitest bunny belly I have ever seen! :D

I'm also loving this camera - especially the macro and super macro settings.;)

Milllieclose.jpg

I think you guys may be swamped with Millie photos from now on...:p

Latest posts

Back