The difference between

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer! Jelly Belly! :DI thought that was funny when she gave me the box

I love all the flavours apart from the licorice, root beer, sizzling cinamin and bubble gum :vomit:

Anyone who hasnt had Jelly Belly Jelly beans are missing out on a lot! They even have watermellon flavour ! :shock::D

Linz_1987 wrote:
It actually sounds utterly disguisting, but who am I to saythat when I havent even tryed it. It reminds me of thatdandelion and burdock drink. Im not keen on that either.

It actually sounds quite healthy? Is it?

It actually.... sorry:D
I don't know how healthy the soft drink is. I like it, though.Especially if it's used to make a Root Beer Float......a big tall glassfilled with root beer and then scoops ofice cream areadded....yummmmmmm!

Aww! What a weird combination! When I go toAmerica I will have to try that! We dont have anything crazylike that over here :(No one dares to try anything differenthere.

JimD wrote:
I don't know how healthy the soft drink is. I like it, though.Especially if it's used to make a Root Beer Float......a big tall glassfilled with root beer and then scoops ofice cream areadded....yummmmmmm!

we would call that a spider,any fizzy drink like coke or fanta and you put ice cream in it is called a spider:)

cheryl

Linz_1987 wrote:
Aww! What a weird combination! When I go to America I willhave to try that! We dont have anything crazy like that overhere :(No one dares to try anything different here.
That's so funny. I always imagine going to the UK to try different things.

I'd love to go to some of the pubs...I mean the real pubs, not thetouristy one. The ones like our "corner bars". I'd love to experiencethe difference of drink, eats, and patrons.

Root Beer Floats are pretty well known across the US of A. It's the same thing as an ice cream soda.....only using root beer.

cheryl13 wrote:
we would call that a spider,any fizzy drink like coke orfanta and you put ice cream in it is called a spider:)

cheryl

Don't tell my wife that ....she hates spiders and would never have another root beer float.

>Oh gosh, this is getting soooo funny. I like this thread a lot!!!!

Uh I hate pubs, there so boring! Youreally dont wanna go to one over here. Give me a good Bar andi'll be happy :)

About the icecream and soda... Doesnt the icecream melt and make thedrink go all funny? and plus do you eat it or drink it? Whatflavour icecream do you put in coke?

Thankz :)

Hehe,ok..i won't

but i just dont understand why we call that a spider anyway:?..weird

cheryl

Linz_1987 wrote:
OMG can you really put ice cream in coke??? Im gonna have totry that! Does it taste ok? :?
Ohh you just gotta try it! it is sooo yummy!!!!:Doh and only use vanilla icecream other flavours would be discusting

cheryl

JimD wrote:
cheryl13 wrote:
wewould call that a spider,any fizzy drink like coke or fanta and you putice cream in it is called a spider:)

cheryl
Don't tell my wife that ....she hates spiders and would never have another root beer float.

Maybe thats a good thing her not eating another one again!
fatty.gif
Heheonly joking! :D

Linz_1987 wrote:
About the icecream and soda... Doesnt the icecream melt andmake the drink go all funny?
Yep....some people think that's the best part.

Linz_1987 wrote:
and plus do you eat it or drink it?

Yes.
Actually a combonation of both. The ice cream gets all icy/crunchie on the outside. too.

Linz_1987 wrote:
What flavour icecream do you put in coke?

Thankz :)
Vanilla or chocolate are traditional, but you could use any flavor. Ilike to use coffee flavored ice cream....black raspberry is good, too.

Linz_1987 wrote:
and plus do you eat it or drink it?

Yes.
Actually a combonation of both. The ice cream gets all icy/crunchie on the outside. too.
Yum! that is the best part when the icecream gets all icy ohhhh yummo!

but i could not imagine having chocolate icecream in coke,i think thatwould be kinda horrible,just vanilla icecream is the normalthingaround here:)

cheryl

cheryl13 wrote:
oh and only use vanilla icecream other flavours would be discusting

cheryl
BORING!!!! (jk ;))

Be adventurous...be different........be daring.....use your imagination.....but don't use pistashio.

About the pancakes a while back...

Bunny.jpg

Them pancakes you would find in the cake section in asupermarket. The pancakes that are more common in england arereally thin, and made from eggs and milk and stuff in a fryingpan. They taste much better than the ones on the bunnies head!

Do Americans make some sort of food in a frying pan with eggs and milk?that we call Pancakes, I dont know what you would call them if you didmake them.

Ingredients
For the pancake mixture:

110g/4oz plain flour, sifted
pinch of salt
2 eggs
200ml/7fl oz milk mixed with 75ml/3fl oz water
50g/2oz butter

Aww Jim vanilla is the best!:D

i love chocolate icecream but only with chocolate topping though:)

cheryl

Oh also what is 'cup' ofsomething? Ive seen in american recipes eg ' 1 1/2 cups ofraisons' How much is a cup exactly? Because a cup here iswhat you drink out of and you can get them any size. So if weused cups for cooking we would get very wrong recipes!

Ohh pancakes with butter and sugar and lemon juice on top mmmmmm!!!

cheryl

Linz_1987 wrote:
About the pancakes a while back...

Bunny.jpg

Them pancakes you would find in the cake section in asupermarket. The pancakes that are more common in england arereally thin, and made from eggs and milk and stuff in a fryingpan. They taste much better than the ones on the bunnies head!

Do Americans make some sort of food in a frying pan with eggs and milk?that we call Pancakes, I dont know what you would call them if you didmake them.

Ingredients
For the pancake mixture:

110g/4oz plain flour, sifted
pinch of salt
2 eggs
200ml/7fl oz milk mixed with 75ml/3fl oz water
50g/2oz butter

Crepes...maybe? The plain kind.....not the ones with stuff rolled up in them (ei; fruit, cheese, or savory)

Or German pancakes....made verrrry thin, topped with whipped butter, lemon sauce, and powdered sugar.

Linz_1987 wrote:
Oh also what is 'cup' of something? Iveseen in american recipes eg ' 1 1/2 cups of raisons' How muchis a cup exactly? Because a cup here is what you drink out of and youcan get them any size. So if we used cups for cooking wewould get very wrong recipes!
We use those measurements as well,a cup is 250ml

cheryl

Latest posts

Back