The cutest thing I have ever seen.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12lawliet12Snickers, Truffle

Reaction score
I have a towel folded up on the floor for the bunnies to lay on, and usually Truffle lays on it. Well I was reading just now, and I looked up to check on them just in time to see Snickers run up to the towel, flop down and roll completely over, before getting up and continuing to binky. It made me vocally squeal over how adorable it was. It looked like he was doing that "stop, drop, and roll" stuff they teach you in elementary school. Do any of y'all's rabbits do anything just so completely adorable it makes you feel giddy inside?

Hehe! That is so adorable. The second day I had my bunny, he used his little front paws to clean his little face and fell over backwards. I died. I've always been a dog person, I had no idea rabbits could provide so much cuteness and fun.

omg, I would've laughed SO hard! I've seen Gazzle wobble while periscoping or face-cleaning and I would kinda wait for her to tip too far back, but she's always managed to stay upright.

Latest posts

Back