The Cozy Cavy (Weaver Family)- You can Participate (Not Monetary)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nela

Reaction score
For anyone interested in particpating:

I am going around collecting messages for Marsha and her Family from across the web and putting them all together in an album/keepsake of sorts. With everything that has happened, messages have been pouring in from everywhere and it would be hard for Marsha to see them all so I am going around and collecting them. So if you want to send the Weavers a message, send an e-mail here:

[email protected]

Please put "Weavers"in the subject so I know it goes to the family.

I am also doing the same for the vet. Many people have been wanting to thank the vet for all that she has done so the messages will be collected, assembled, and most likely sent along with a gift with the help of the GuineaLynx forum. Again, send an e-mail here:

[email protected]

Please put "Vet" in the subject.

***All messages received will be included, I will not be selecting from them. Each and every message will be included. ***

What a WONDERFUL thing for you to do.....God bless you for doing something like this to encourage the family (and the vet too!)

Thanks. It's really not much but I'm just trying to help in the ways I can. I just hope she likes it. :)Hugs!

Back