The count down to JW babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jashaira

Reaction score
Back in May Candy had her first litter 4 but sadly they all died. This was her first litter and she had them the morning I was driving my kids the long trip to TN. She did have 2 peanuts, one was DOA and the other die that day from chills I am guessing. I am hoping this time all goes OK for her. She is a little older so I am hoping things are better and I have no plans of going anywhere. I felt babies at least 3 in there. She is bred with a black and she is blue. Last litter she had 2 black and 2 rew. Wish us luck.

I can relate to you. I bred my Holland about a month ago, and it was her first time. She had 5 babies, 4 DOA, and one died the next day from the chills. I rebred her yesterday.

Best of luck to you. :)

I love English Angora's!
Its a shame there aint any elops in New Zealand otherwise ill have a new project to do lol cant resist those ears!

Good luck!! My REW Sr. Jersey Wooly doe is due in 2 1/2 weeks. She's bred to a Siamese Sable buck. I'm expecting Siamese Sables in solid or broken and REWs. Possibly some Smoke Pearls or Sable Points. I have high hopes for this litter!! The doe has 8 G.C. legs and the buck has 6 G.C. legs, 2 of which are Best in Shows!! =)

I think I messed up her due date I thought it was in 2 weeks but I just saw her with wood chips in her mouth. I think she is nesting now. I forgot to write down when I re bred her. So I was going by memory boy I must have screwed up. I know it is a true pregnancy I hold her and feel the babies kicking it is so cute.

Well I was off she had them last night 4 one was doa. Now that one had to be my REW that I wanted. The others look to be blue or black will get pic when I get home from work today.

Latest posts

Back